[FB] Defending against a higher level needs tweaking

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by who me?, Aug 28, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And if rich enough will bounty you non stop not caring who gets them :)

OR get some clan in range to go after and make ya miserable.

Really there's no sure way to win at all once youve messed with the wrong player.

Have I messed with the wrong player(s)yet? Maybe.

But hey whatever.

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

its ok if they do that because your price goes up each time and you can keep from going into the negative on xp from your boss so you actually come out ahead. so now you are admitting you are the kind that tries to make someone mad enough to stop playing all together .nice of you :)

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Only certain players.

The majority I tend not to be as agressive as I once was.

But certain players you better believe I try it.

Oh yeah for some I will attempt to find some clan in range of a certain target to see if they'll go after them :).Not even needing to list just to reg attack so the target cant heal and play :)

But again thats only for certain players.

Majority are seeing a nicer side of me with only a few retaliation attacks.

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

from what ive seen about you .......you dont allow most to see your ( nicer side ) and trust me there is noway you or any of your pals can stop anyone from playing if they want to play.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I know that someone has to be weak-minded to stop playing by having someone attack them nonstop.

Define "most" please.

You have no idea who attacks me so you're point there is null and void.

But you are spot on(for once)about shouldn't be able to stop someone from playing.

Only the weak-minded will quit.

Everyone else will tough it out.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Very good advice Larry!

7. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i am spot on more than you will ever admit but thats ok. i know you and your friends try to stop me from playing but i keep going because i know it upsets you more and i love doing that :) thank you Polish :)

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ehm,when was the last time I attack you?

But anyways even though you're a rival I know you won't stop and I know that which is why I can't get angry about it.

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

you last attacked me monday 8/27/12

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Getting back on topic now you knew you only had 10 counters.

Sure you could try getting it raised.

I'd give it a 10 if it were in ideas but really don't see it happening.

Especially since you struck first.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

11. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

ill go back to what i said before just attack one of your bosses and get them to kill you then they can only slap or bounty you :)

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I"m probably not the best person to provide input, but here it is anyway... I do think 10 counters are way too low, but they are also expensive... I have run into this on LCN as well as Vikings... but I just deal with it... there will always be someone stronger, and who is willing to attack you repeatedly when you're online... even with all of these types of issues I've run into, I'm still playing, and it's been over a year now... I think you just have to take your lumps and bide your time, your time will come if you play long enough, although it will take quite some time... I have heard that these are fighting games, after all, lol...

13. clubber

clubber Member

You got the money... stay dead or play nice in hospital. Btw what lvl are you? 500-600?

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it is not broken so does not need to be fixed, you wanted the bounty, ya just gotta deal with the consequences . As if counters are gonna really stop someone, I know they won't stop me, there is a heal button.

15. alka

alka Banned

Let the guy kill you and move on. After all, it only takes a few minutes to get xp back VC.
    I even pk guys 1000's of levels higher than me if they punch me cus it's so easy to recoup losses.. :)

16. who me?

who me? New Member

That's what's buggin me alka.

I've only run into this situation twice: Where someone takes more satisfaction in hitting you 600x or more, rather than in killing you.

I keep stressing that I don't mind dying. That's the price of bounty hunting & it's worth it.

I've only ran into two people that prefer this psychotic approach & it's like pulling the legs of a bug.

This is NOT the price of bounty hunting.

This is different. Don't know why that point got lost.

It just takes one person to screw up a perfectly good system.

It's wrong & it should be fixed.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No that IS the price of bounty hunting or just hitting a high level for whatever reason.

Can't handle it?

That high level can hit you for 5k times in 22hrs if you're nice enough to keep healing.

Its not psychotic its perfectly legit gameplay.

You know the consequence is landing on that high levels rival list for 24hrs.

It's even specified in the game help.

So what is the problem?

18. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I take what the person gives me if i attack them while they are on the bounty list, weather that may be them listing me, or them attacking me. I go for anybody i see go up, no matter who they are, because i can take what they do to me afterwords. Stop countering them, that makes them avaible to a little bit longer to attack you everytime you counter them.

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Nope it doesn't.

I keep countering JJ in pirates.

My attacks reset even with her hitting those while her attacks keep counting :)

It's already been clarified somewhere that counters will NOT reset the timer.

20. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Lol, i always thought that counters and traps reset the timer. I guess not.