December 15th Developer Update - Blacksmith

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loren, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Loren

Loren Administrator

Become a Blacksmith - the newest feature for Pirate Clan that allows you to combine inventory items together to create more powerful items. A brief outline on how the feature works:

Your inventory is listed in the top left hand box. You can filter these items by selecting the corresponding item type from the drop down selector. Each inventory item includes an icon to denote its type.

Click and drag images from Your Items, then drop them in the slots provided on the workbench.

Recipes hold the formulas to create items, and are listed in the yellow panel on the bottom left hand side of the page. Recipes are unlocked by reaching level and location requirements. A Recipe requires inventory items and cash to create; most items are destroyed in the process unless otherwise denoted with a *.

Hidden Recipes are going to require a little more effort. We have hidden the items required to fulfill the recipe, so teamwork could prove a big help here otherwise good old fashioned trial and error.

To visit the Blacksmith click Clan -> Blacksmith.

If you encounter any issues or have any feedback for the Workshop please don't hesitate to post those comments here and we can address them. We will continue to release new Recipes along with new game content.

2. redeyesdragonryhme

redeyesdragonryhme New Member

Hidden Recipes

i was jw if any1 knew wat sum of the Hidden Recipes are cuz ive ben tryin to figure out wat the Chinese Sea Dragon recipe is n havent had no luck n ive ben tryin for a couple days now n any help would b much appreciated thx

3. Red

Red Member

chinese sea dragon recipe : dilapidated wreck + imperial patrol ship ,found it now going for the others kano =p

4. Susan K

Susan K Member

I LOVE this.

It feels like I'm taking a standard item, and using some of my other mostly useless stuff to "juice" it.

It's going to invigorate my gifting, because now there's a real reason to collect some of those pirate monkeys & lion figureheads :)

Actually, i had quit a few of the figureheads because I realized they were as good attack as anything I could buy at the time.

5. Red

Red Member

love the blacksmith bring more recipes kano ^^ oh and btw the artwork is equal in both chinese sea dragon and dilapidated wreck ? you could change it a bit just saying

6. Loren

Loren Administrator

Good eye red, we have updated the Dilapidated Wreck to the correct image.

7. Red

Red Member

no prob ;D thx again for the feature, its fun the secret recipes :)

8. robbio83

robbio83 New Member

how do you find the dilapidated wreck?? I didn't see it anywhere

9. Susan K

Susan K Member

It's one of the blacksmith recipes

10. norte420

norte420 New Member

does anyone kno how to make the silverspike?

11. i would think it takes the silverhook gift.
    i think its 3 items to craft.
    pretty sure its 1 gift(most likely that hook)and 2 others