[All] Deceased accounts that have been disabled

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Aug 19, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Can we get the generic message changed for these accounts to something else other than "This account is no longer available"
    When most people see this they assume cheat or did something wrong.
    Ex. "This account holder has passed on to Vahalla" etc., anything to distinguish a difference.

2. I believe that would be a respectable tribute reflecting that they did not walk away nor have their account closed, but fought til the end. I would like that on my account....just saying! :rolleyes:

Kirsten, Corrine, JADES and 1 other person like this.
  3. Suzie

Suzie Member

That is so true, People do automatically think that person was banned when seeing that message. A more respectable and memorial message on the deceased accounts that are under protection would be more suitable, than the standard message. Great idea!

4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes. It would be a nice idea

5. Corrine

Corrine New Member

yes, it is done in other games. it needs to be done here.

Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I doubt they will ever do this Jades. They won't do a Memorial Board that many people said they would like to see. I brought that up last year and Kano hasn't implemented it.
    I like your idea though. :)

Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually, when dealing with a deceased account privately lately with a KANO employee they were on board with the idea, let's see how it pan's out. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well they could also on those memorial gifts add something to let people know those gifts are just that and sure a few are nice to have but as far as crafting , useless and too many are clueless about what is useful and what is not , but that is a whole other story lol

JADES likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I asked around it turns out that we can do this already. So if asked specifically we can edit that message.

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sweet, TY Mitch what's the message or do we come up with one?
    and do we PM you or send ticket into support?

Kirsten likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The message can be whatever we want to set it as, within reason of course.

You can PM me or send a Support ticket, whichever works. :)

Sparrowhawk, Kirsten and JADES like this.