Dear Kano Community,

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Blood Eagle, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I have decided that I'm special and the rest of you people should treat me as such. I don't like it when I'm bountied, slapped, attacked, sent game messages, counter attacked, or bounty trapped. I also don't like it when people help kill my bunnies, assist with my adventures, accrue more coin, gain more xp in guild wars, or attack my bosses more than I do because that makes me feel inadequate. Those people are all just being big meany-pants to me and I want it to stop right now!

So I'm asking you, my fellow vikings, to sign my petition by replying to this thread with a hearty "aye". Thus forcing Kano to give me 1000 lottery tickets a week, name a new shiny weapon set after me, and to allow me to attack, bounty, commit smear campaigns, spam inboxes, run amok, and otherwise wreak whatever havoc, in general, I can think of without fear of repercussions, consequences, or reprisals.

Your assistance will be appreciated. Your objections will be remembered.

Thanks,
    The Blood Eagle -- Fake FB Viking and all-around good egg.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

:rolleyes:Hardy Har har :p

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

But someone already does that

I think you would then supplant someone that already appears to enjoy those perks

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

me too me too me too.....................

5. Deb

Deb New Member

Yeah, what Mike, the most handsome, smart, clever man in VC said!

6. Hey! Go make your own petition, Polish!! This one's mine!! Freakin' sponges... LOL!

7. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Do not tell him that. He gets all out of control. BTW you are both Spurners