Damage vs coöp bosses

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Betercore, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Betercore

Betercore New Member

When I am in boss fights with my squad I end up doing waaaaay less damage than my friends do.
    For example on the boss I am on now, I did 8425 damage in 24 attacks, a friend did 2042 damage in 1 attack. He is just 9 levels higher than I am (66 vs 75)

My stats:
    Total Attack 169
    Total Defense 163

His stats:
    Total Attack 232
    Total Defense 181

He is stronger ofcourse, but to do 1/4 of my damage in 1/24 attacks is a bit strange, how is this possible? Other squadmembers do more damage than I do too.. this is just 1 example

side info: I play the Ex-Military and he has less squad members than I do (so his power attack is not stronger)

Is this just a bug in my character or does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. you might not believe this,but increasing your health will actually cause more damage to the boss.its strange but true.

dont completely neglect atk/def though.

3. AbNo

AbNo Member

This. Try dumping a few points into Health, works like a cap on the amount of damage you can take and receive.

Health IS a factor in boss fights (and I think PvP as well), so try tacking a few points in there and that should help.

In fact, when you get to higher levels, you'll get a message (if you're not already) about how your maxHP is low compared to the boss, and how it's limiting your damage done.

Think of it like a component of endurance. You might be able to hit hard (more Attack), block better (more Defense), and attack more often (Stamina), but you can make more sustained attacks per point(s) of stamina with higher health.

Also, it helps keep you from getting killed as much when you get to be higher level.

4. cjbr

cjbr New Member

Bug? i think

whenever i attack someone and i look at the details of my attack it says that i don't have any weapons or gears units or vehicles or destructives... is this a bug?

5. did you buy any?and did you add players to your top squad?if you didnt add anyone to top squad you wont be using a thing