damage limit requests?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susan K, May 23, 2011.

1. Susan K

Susan K Member

There's nothing somehow gauche about requesting damage limits on an easy boss with good drops, is there?

I've been doing this using the the boss feed & facebook post when I request help. There's always some people that don't see it, or ignore it. Is there some other way to do this other than manually invite people to the boss?

Lately, several people went grossly over, and I warned them via game messages. All 3 declanned me. Fine, whatever. BUT -- since then one stratosphere level player has been punching me every hour he's playing. What's the deal? What etiquette rule did I trip over?

(This is pirate clan, but I would expect the same protocol would apply in all the games.)

2. gods people

gods people Active Member

Stop crying.

Stop crying for gods sake. It is only a game. Do the jobs yourself if that is happening, or give the jobs to someone you trust. or just stop playing. there are plenty of charities that need people with spare time to give.......:)

3. ive made a suggestion to have the feed on top

i also saw something from kendall saying something bout a boss note above the boss

either one of those would work and then can declan those that disrespect

personally though i think requesting all the unlocks and/or setting a damage is a waste as that only hinders and shrinks exp for those that can kill it

pass the boss manually if you want your wishes met(yes i saw you said other than that but it really is the only way)

4. Susan K

Susan K Member

So you're saying I'm doing it right, people are just like that? Ok, fine. No need to be insulting.

5. Susan K

Susan K Member

Yes, putting the message at the top so helpers see it without scrolling would really help the simply careless ones.