[PC] daily rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 15, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ok then the xp will be based off your overall level and cash will go off a persent of your income not includeing upkeep for iteams. linda there is no more skil points i revised it so there would be xp and favor points instead but not sure if there should be and extra speakers though and then while getting the achivements there would be items along the way for when you reach a certain amount of days and can one of you guys make an iteam rewards list cus i dont know what would be good and here are the updated achievments. theres not much change:
    7 days in a row low amount of xp 1 favor point(FP) and low amount of cash
    14 days in a row little bit more xp 1 favor point little more amount of cash
    21 days in a row litle more xp 2 fp average amount of cash
    31 days in a row ok xp 3 favor points ok amount of cash
    50 days in a row alittle more then ok xp and cash 2 fp
    75 days in a row average xp aveage cash and 2 fp
    100 days in a row alitle more then average xp and cash and 4 favor points
    125 days in a row alitle less then good xp and cash and 4 favor points
    150 days in a row good xp and cash 5 favor points
    175 days in a row alitle beter then good xp and cash 5 favor points
    200 days in a row 90%of xp needed to level up really good cash 5 favor points
    375 days in a row full level up exelent cash 10 favor points
    if you guys think that putting speakers in is a good idea i will put in an appropriate amount

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I do not even use speakers, useless item for me but some like them ,I guess :) you do know that Kano has added alot of free things, in the very recent past, like new achievements, the daily rewards, the stamina boost and awhile back the energy boost, plus of late surprises with the newsletter and limited time energy or stamina refills . I for one am a game addict so my loyalty is to myself lol Kano is just the object of my addiction :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  3. neill1990

so are you with adding these achievments for playing a sertain amount of days in a row?

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No I was just mentioning all the the things Kano has already added to out games to help us out.

5. neill1990

ok well do you think that there should be awards or special items for playing a certain amount of days in a row. and how many days in a row are you at?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

True,it's not that big of a change from your first revision.But enough to change my vote from 7 to 10.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

not sure I guess I gotta collect my rewards to find out and not ready for them yet, I like to wait till the 7 th day so got about 4 more days to go, but I play everyday prob for 2 years now, maybe longer

8. neill1990

thats a good way to get the awards cus then you get like 200%boost for energy and not sure about stamina cus i only use the boosts on energy

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have it set stam only , need it for fighting and bosses to help level, works wonders :)

10. neill1990

i only get energy from there because i do alot of adventures to get money fast, and with the energy boost i get once per day i get about 2tril in a day.

also can anybody come up with some sugjestions to make this better or do you think that the way the achievments are set up is perfect.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You get A daily reward already and it is a fairly recent feature , as far as speakers I rarely use them but they do come in handy once in a blue moon but I per 7 day period is all I would ever need.

12. neill1990

just wundering why did you get back to this thread so late or did you just forget to rate or something like that??

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Excuse me , I am always checking out the forum making sure everyone has the help they need or to help keep things running smooth, and If I see something that holds my interest I comment , no mystery there, been noticing people keep having ideas that are already here , so that brought me here from another post you made about an idea(not this one) that has been presented before

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

Neill, May I suggest, dont worry about trying to suggest rewards for achievments. Leave that to the devs. I know, I know, I have done the same thing on a recent post about making arena achievements. I guess its sort of hypocritical for me to tell you not to, but when I did it, I knew that I was just blowing air, and that it doesnt matter what I put, kano would put in whatever they would put in regardless of whatever I suggested.

I like the idea of having better rewards for consecutive days of play, but I do believe you're trying to go over the top with it with powerful weapons, favor points and skill points. and the idea of it being an achievement of any sort.

I could see things like cash/xp(based on level, maybe compared with challenge help) speakers, lottery tickets and Im so bold as to say Loyalty points. (because it makes sense for this idea)

Also, I dont like this thing you seem to have with the rewards stacking on top of eachother, where you have more and more different types of rewards, It would be better to just get 1 type or two types of rewards, exchanging for different types of rewards for the next week.

You have to consider that this is the sort of thing that would have to get retro-rewarded to players, meaning that people are going to all of the sudden get a bunch of stuff all in one day. While, another player that DID play for 500 consecutive days, but missed a day 2 weeks ago, They would get next to nothing for on retroward day.

Im not rating this idea, because things are just everywhere. But I am putting my comment here because I am for the general idea of getting better rewards for daily play.

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

and one more thing, Do you REALLLY think its fair to get "that" much XP every single week after you have passed a certain mark?

Even when you limited it to cash and xp only you still went Wayy over the top. I could see some reaslly awesome rewards, but they would only be a one time deal, the next week you would get a sort of average reward, until that next milestone comes around.

Im sorry, but I feel like all of your suggestions put a risk to the balance of the game. Consider just a month ago here in the states We just had a natural disaster that left Scores of players without power for (a) week(s).

all of the sudden everyone around them is getting 90 percent of thier XP every week, and because of a natural disaster they dont get that?

It just seems like with the strength of reward that you are trying to put here, You are more of making a PUNISHMENT for somone missing a day, than rewarding somone for playing consecutivley.

Id also like to tell you that this would promote more people sharing thier passwords, because missing a day would be such a detremental event to your account.

Sorry, With This idea implimented. Even being a kano volounteer My ONE phone call from jail would be... "Hey, log into facebook, and keep up my daily rewards"

Im sorry, but I see everything that you put here as a threat to the game, so I have to rate this thread a 1. but i do like the general idea.

16. neill1990

i might have made it a litle hard to understand and im sory bout that and those were just the achievments and after you get then then you would only get just the basic stuff such as 10% xp and stuff like that. linda im sory if i afended you i didnt mean to i was just asking a question and didnt mean to make you mad.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You did not make me mad Neill :) was just explaining myself to answer your question :) sometimes it is hard to convey what someone or how someone says something thru thru the written word without facial expressions, :p <--( facial expression) not to worry :)