[PC] daily rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 15, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the daily rewards are perfect but for playing all 7 day you get a speaker and then its the same for every week after that but i think people who get past 100 days or so should get something better then just another speaker like a special iteam or an achievment for playing for a sertain amount of days in a row rewarding SP or XP to encorage mor active player to join and stay joined and maybe get some people that quit come back just to play to get those achievments. and im for this idea 10 stars Dylan Mcallister.

EDIT:the comment posted at 7:30 is how the achievments would go and it clears the idea up a little bit exept for the item rewards cus im not sure how those should be yet but when i think of a good item ill post it and tell you how long you would have to play to be able to get it, but the achievments seem to look good for how much time played to get them and the reward for them.

EDIT:just go to the lastest posted achievments to see on how they are going to be. the achievments might be changing but not much it will be minor changes if they are changed agan.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. neill1990

the amount of days im at is almost 130 in a row

3. alka

alka Banned

Day 533 Day 534 Day 535 Day 536 Day 537 Day 538 Day 539.

The speaker is an insult the the intelligence of most of us as can be proven by the amount of people who use it!

BTW, this idea has been brought up lots of times and Kano have on occasion hinted that they would look into it....

No point rating the idea as it won't happen unless Kano are going to make $$ out of it.

4. neill1990

oh well i wouldnt have posted this if it was brought up before but the way they might be able to make mony is people will stay with the game longer and there might be more playrs who join just to get the achievment for bragging rights or getting a really powerful wepon only avalable to te players that reach a certain day.

5. alka

alka Banned

They won't bring back the old players. They shafted us when they made the weapons we paid for useless and introduced a system they thought we would pay for. They promised to rid us of the cheats but failed.
    New blood is their only way forward as loyalty counts for nothing.

6. Good to hear you support your own idea :D

I too give it 10 stars, I definitely think that playing for more consecutive days should bring greater rewards :)

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

5 stars.The idea has merit but you're being too vague about it,IMO.

EDIT:Changing vote to 2 because I just saw "SP"there.If that means "skill points" then no way.

8. neill1990

what i meen by sp is skill points yes but i think they should be awarded in achievments you get for playing a sertain amount of days in a row like the achievments could be
    play for 7 days in a row getting 1 sp and an 1 world speaker
    14 days in a row 2 sp and 2 speakers
    21 days in a row 3 skill points 3 speakers
    28 days in a row 4 skill points 4 speakers
    50 days in a row 5 skill points some money and 5 speakers
    75 days in a row 7 skill points more money and 5 speakers
    100 days in a row 10 skill points more money 6 speakers
    125 days in a row 11 skill points more money and 7 speakers
    150 days in a row 12 skill points more money and 8 speakers
    175 days in a row 14 skill points more money 9 speakers
    200 days in a row 15 skill points more money and 10 speakers
    365 days in a row 20 skill points more money and 10 speakers
    or if not achievments get better rewards as the weeks go on but i think the achievments would be better.they could have both and that would be even better though

EDIT: the skill points would be replaced with xp

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

XP would be great.SP though would throw the game off balance,IMO.

10. I have to say no on this, I'm all for rewarding people with extra stamina, cash, speakers or the odd favor point, but skill points is a no go for me...

With that above idea and figures that would be an extra 104 skill points that someone could get over somebody else and those sorts of figures could make a massive impact on gameplay.

Not everybody is able to log on every single day, as they may have work/family or other commitments, yes reward people who play consecutively but not a game changing amount like 104 skill points would.

11. neill1990

ok i didnt relise that that would be 104 extra sp i was just putting what seemed good but instead of sp the reward can be xp that varies for what level you are. and im having a hard time thinking of the amount of xp if its not varied by level so can you post something that seems fare.

12. Greater XP as a reward for consecutive days playing is a better reward, I would support extra cash, Speakers or maybe some FP/DJ points etc. Anything but Skill points :)

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

XP is a great idea.Favor points is a great idea.Cash is a great idea.Additional stamina/energy or even a random mix of both is a great idea.Skill Points=no.

14. Yeppers, Agree with this... Skill points should always be a no... forever :)

15. neill1990

ok well here are the revised achievments and yes they are still a work in progress im just taking ideas from people to make it the best i can and if you think you have a better way of setting the achievments up i would really apriciate it if you post your idea on how to set them up.
    7 days in a row low amount of xp 1 favor point(FP) and low amount of cash
    14 days in a row little bit more xp 1 favor point little more amount of cash
    21 days in a row litle more xp 2 fp average amount of cash
    30 days in a row ok xp 3 favor points ok amount of cash
    50 days in a row alittle more then ok xp and cash 4 fp
    75 days in a row average xp aveage cash and 5 fp
    100 days in a row alitle more then average xp and cash and 6 favor points
    125 days in a row alitle less then good xp and cash and 7 favor points
    150 days in a row good xp and cash 8 favor points
    175 days in a row alitle beter then good xp and cash 9 favor points
    200 days in a row 90%of xp needed to level up really good cash 10 favor points
    375 days in a row full level up exelent cash 12 favor points
    the reason i say good or alittle xp or cash is because it would be an apropriate amount for what your level is to make it a fare amount to everybody

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  16. neill1990

hey does anybody no when the next battle arena will be for pirate clan?

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I gotta ask , what is the deal with you and skill points, lol I just do not get it. Play the game like we all do and it works fine in this area. The amount of time you spend looking for a shortcut or a freebee could be spend working the game and moving ahead. Relax and enjoy the game , if you need help on how to work at the game to advance , there is plenty of us that can steer ya in the right direction :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

About the cash part,I always seen Kano base cash off income,not level.XP is based off level,usually not cash.Just saying.This is MUCH better and will up my vote to a 7.It's better,the FP is getting a bit high,but that's just IMO.Either way,much better.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

no not yet,

20. Cask Richard

Cask Richard New Member

Joined PC 916 days ago, did not start getting my DP's until weeks later after it came aboard, I have slowly managed to creep back up the world leaderboard to position 105. I think I missed a total of 2 days since I joined. I agree the dedicated need to be rewarded other than a speaker and some xp and coin. 10 stars