[VC] daily rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by mikeyg, Feb 25, 2012.

1. mikeyg

mikeyg New Member

I would like to be able to hold them for a few days, but if you click the page then it automatically impliments the boost. I wish there was an accept button so if you wanted to look to see how much time until your next daily reward.
    I would like to just be able to go to the page, then hit accept if I wanted to use it that day, or wait if I'm about to recieve another one really soon.

thanks

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I completely agree....seems like it would bee easy to implement as well. GREAT IDEA!

3. Maler

Maler Member

i would like it as well.

4. mikeyg

mikeyg New Member

How do you know if kano is considering your idea? or is there something that needs to be done to get the ball rolling??

thanks
    mikey

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I think that this Idea needs some more votes. Does anyone else run into this issue?

6. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Happened to me once which was not a real problem but I can see why people would be annoyed if they save up 80-90% of stamina boosts and accidently clicked it when they already had almost full stamina!

7. mikeyg

mikeyg New Member

I guess this is only happening to me, Last night did it again, claimed reward, then 1 hour later got another daily reward, would rather have had the 15 and 20 percent added together.... Oh well I guess I will just have to guess when the reward is about to happen

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I would also have liked a button for accept or confirm or whatever you want to call it , when using DJ points in the heat of a boss battle , but ces't la vie, I gave up on that one happening :) with the daily rewards I just collect them for 7 days and then use them but am wondering has it gone into affect yet, the cumulative energy or stamina adjustment? they( daily rewards) do appear I believe at the same time each day, so just keep track of one the next one shows up and 24 hours later another will be there

thanks for moving the refill for stamina/energy all the way to the left , at least in PC have not looked in VC yet, BUT THANKS :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
  9. mikeyg

mikeyg New Member

Going to try to see if I can get some interest in this again, Hopefully get a few more votes, Doesnt seem like a hard thing to change, and doesnt seem like it would be that much extra work for the player.

thanks
    Mikey

10. mikeyg

mikeyg New Member

I dont understand giving this idea such a bad rating. (it just got a 0,1 or 2) ((I dont feel like doing the math) If you are going to rate something bad why not explain why you think this is such a bad idea? I mean to send a gift I have to click 3 buttons. I would like to hear why this would be a bad concept, maybe I am missing something.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it just means there was not enough people voting, but if it helps to know the reward appears at the same time everyday :) just keep track the next time you clear it out and when it appears the next day, then you know, I kinda know when it does for me but I do not pay attention to the exact time, I have my set to stamina so whenever I need some I just use it :)

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Gave it a 10.

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

A 10 from me. I have asked for this before on ZS.