[VC] daily rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Demonik1, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

are the daily rewards capped for stamina? i have a little over 8k max and had 2 daily rewards of 50 % and ended up getting 7500.....im no math teacher but something isnt adding up right lol

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm surprised you didn't know. Stamina is capped at 7500. You can't get more than that from daily rewards.

3. Demonik1

it wasnt always like that....that was the point in saving up dailys

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I saw something about this years ago, I don't think it's a recent change, unless the way daily rewards work changed. I saved up 7 days' worth for today, and as far as I know, I got everything I should have, but my stamina isn't anywhere close to 7500. This was discussed in threads a while back, but I'm not sure if you can find them now. Some of the older threads are no longer available, even if you know how to search for them.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

7500K is for purchase of 10 Fp's max, shouldn't be on boosts, I'll watch for it as well if occurring.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah that is my understanding also, it is for refills, I have 7500 in one game, also, but I save energy daily rewards not stamina, so would not know about daily rewards for stamina.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

7500 is the FP purchase refill cap, which is different than the Daily Reward

I believe that Scoughman answered this question of yours when we made the Daily Reward. change: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/small-update-to-daily-rewards.21850/page-5#post-161557

Let me know if I'm off the mark.

8. Demonik1

Ok, so if that answer is correct then i should have gotten my max stamina amount from 2 dailys seeing how he said the 50 percent of max stamina is stockpiled. If that has changed then whats the point of saving them?

9. Demonik1

I didn't take note of the exact amounts but I'll put it as simply as I can, i have close to 8200 max stamina, saved 2 daily rewards, collect them and only had 7500 and some change

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You know the deal. Send a ticket into support. I'm sure you'll get something in a few days to compensate you for the 700 stamina you didn't get.

11. Demonik1

The stamina I didn't get isn't the issue, fixing the problem is. I couldn't care less about 700 stams lost in a meaningless moment, im more worried about someone that has more to lose than I just did on a larger scale. Obviously there's a bug somewhere in the matrix that needs attention