Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Our proposed change will work as follows:
    If you are Day 7+ and currently collecting 100% Energy, switching to Stamina will put you at a 6%0 Stamina reward for your next day
    If you are Day 7+ and currently collecting 60% Stamina, switching to Energy will put you at a 100% Energy reward for your next day

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What a clusterfork. I already switched to random because 2 hours ago you said progress won't be carried over upon switching. Now you're carrying it over?
    Suggestion: consider all the pros and cons before implementing an effin' change, and quit changing it on the fly. Make a decision and stick with it whether we like it or not.
    Better yet, test the change first. That's what my IT crew has me do at work before changes go live, it's really NOT that difficult.

robbin gordon and Farqu like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What about those of us that switched based on posts from 2 hours ago?
    I guess I'll wait and see what you say 2 hours from now, there will probably be more adjustments.

4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Thanks Smack, any idea of when this will happen exactly?

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

6 hours from now starts the new day, so it will have to be before then. Not that I really f*ckin' care at this point.

6. williamw125

williamw125 Member

once again kano, you try and fix something that is not broken, and to boot, you actually make it worse by taking something away from us, do yall even have anyone in the company that plays the game? apparently not or you would not make changes like this. it sure seems like all you want to do is make changes that make players both new and old spend more money.

7. Farqu

Farqu Member

Another change that just makes people more disgruntled with the game.

Hopefully the "looking into" the changing of reward preference for those that play daily would be across all 3 options!

Chasity and Vulpine like this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

this is the dumbest thing kano did when you changed it to being stacked was a great thing but now you take that away. You make the game sucker and sucker it seem's. Hope you like the way its become nothing more than a cash game and if you aint paying your character sucks major a&& thanks again kano for ruining a great game.

Pink Mafia Godfather and Vulpine like this.
  9. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

This is great, but how about the ones of us that switched and were at day 7 and now are at day 1? Are we going to get it back?

Kari Hardrada and Vulpine like this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Of course not. THAT would be too much to ask. Be careful what you ask for here, the reward system may be eliminated altogether and no one will get anything anymore.

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Yes

Pink Mafia Godfather and Vulpine like this.
  12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well, I think we all cares about stacking.

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Not if you wait until tomorrow, supposedly. Those that have already switched have already been reset, so my advice is to wait until this time tomorrow and read through the 20 pages or so of posts and try to figure out how it works then.

Pink Mafia Godfather likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm okay without being able to collect 7 days worth of rewards at one time. I'm not a heavy raid player, so it doesn't have much impact to me. Once upon a time, they didn't stack, so this is just going back to how it was... YEARS ago.
    My main question with this is what happens after 7 days? Will I continue to get 70% stamina/100% energy each day? Or does it only increase for 7 days, reset, and then increase again for another 7 days, etc.?
    One of the many things that wasn't explained about this change even after implementation.

15. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

That s*cks. Why can't we switch without being penalized?

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That stay's at 60%, if choose the random setting one though with gift's/FP's it reset's.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Okay. But without stacking, you lose the max reward each day. I can't always spend much time playing each day to go through all of my energy and stamina, so the random would be a quick way to collect something without losing anything. Even though the cash/items will probably be worthless to me, at least I'll "feel" like I earned something.
    If they stacked, I wouldn't have changed. But there's no point in earning a reward you aren't able to or can't use due to time constraints.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct, why I asked this on "time constraints so to speak">>>>

Without any reply :p

19. Gerriattrix

Gerriattrix New Member

In the old system, I would stack energy refills for a few days when raids came up. I would use those to get multiple sets of keys and spend a lot of FP to kill those raids and level up. Sometimes I would even BUY FP near the end of the event to help me get the last few levels (spending FP on stamina). But now we can't stack our energy any more, so there will likely be fewer raids. I'm certainly not going to buy extra FP just to get more sets of keys. And probably won't buy FP for stamina either as there won't be enough raids to spend it on. Stop pretending this is a good change...

Vulpine, JADES and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Very valid point, I never even thought about doing that, did KANO take this thought process from a "player" into consideration?

Kirsten and Vulpine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.