Daily Rewards, 365 consecutive days logged in !!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CrazyMonkey, Feb 26, 2012.

1. CrazyMonkey

CrazyMonkey New Member

To KANO admin,

Others have posted and on this topic and I have just reached the 365 day milestone. I believe there should be a reward whether it be UN credits or XP....

365 days sneaking on my iPhone and laptop, and many arguements with the missus to get to this point deserves some form of reward, maybe KANO could send me Kano labelled ear muffs so I cant hear when the wife is yelling at me over the next year while I work on 730 days of rewards.

Is KANO looking at increasing all current achievements and can you confirm which areas you are working on.

Attached Files:

2. alka

alka Banned

3. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Yes. KANO DO SOMETHING. I'm on 408 days straight playing.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Post your great suggestions on the Ideas Forum and get voting! The more votes the more likely it is to get accepted :)

5. So what

So what Member

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

kano said they liked the idea and would put it on their todo list....that was months b4 i got my 365 consecutive days. Be patient....they have their hands full with taking crap away from us like the ability to sell our property. Im sure when their done and we have nothing left they will take another look at this idea so they can crow about how good they are to us

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

So bitter... :p