Daily reward

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Apekiller, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Nope It is Random.

2. silverfire

silverfire New Member

lol, where's the randomization in 7 in a row? :p

How about the suggestions above? They all sound very interesting.
    - "making the chances of receiving 5-6-7 of the same thing on consecutive days even lower than it is now"
    - removing the Energy daily reward: "with energy boosts its redundant to have energy as a daily reward"
    - or adding a Stamina boost per day: "if theres going to be energy as both a boost and a reward then a stamina boost should become available to balance it out "

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I dont know how or why...but it seems to me that something is just wrong with Kanos "odds" period. It does seem that most people receive an overwhelming majority of energy refills the majority of the time. Further more...I have noticed many discrepancies in both boss and adventure drop rates. In one particular adventure that i have done over 10k times (which should bring me closer to the set percentage ) Im nearly ten % lower than the average for that adventure. Considering the number of times ive done this particular adventure.....the actual odds of this happening would probably be akin to winning the lottery. Kano was notified of this...and simply said that everything was fine with their drop ratio. In my case it cost me about 1500 extremely powerful drops and a boat load of wasted energy. I dont think Kano is purposely screwing anyone...and that from their end everything appears to be fine....But it is certainly not the case, hopefully in time they will get it figured out.

4. If Eddie thinks you should get energy then energy it will be. He's not going to give you stamina just because you point out that he is picking and choosing who gets what reward when.

5. silverfire

silverfire New Member

I was pointing out some suggestions. How about you say something constructive?

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

As I said, give me all your spare energy refills, I'll trade my stam ones!

And as I also said, the odds aren't wrong. We see some people complaining about lots of energy. If we consider that these rewards are handed out of thousands of players, daily, then you will find that there are also people who receive equal shares of energy and stam or more stam.

If you receive mainly energy, well, bad luck. I personally love energy rewards, coupled with a boost they allow me to farm loads of adventure drops.

And save for the Muspell adventures, most adventures have a drop ratio of about 50 percent, mostly the ratio tilted in my favor, so I don't think that the adventure drop ratios are unfair or unbalanced.

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Silverfire, did you read the posts on odds and statistics? 1/128 when there are THOUSANDS of repetitions WILL result in quite a few players getting this.

Also, towel is being towel...namely by introducing some amusement into a thread that might otherwise be boring.
    And it WAS on-topic, though NOT serious.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Kano wont give the specific numbers as far as the actual percentage of drops, but the percentage does change as u get to the higher leveled adventures. Most adventures have a drop percentage between 45-50 %. The adventure im talking about falls into that category. Every single one one of the hundreds of players ive spoken to all fall within this range or higher (excluding players who've only done this particular adventure a handful of times). I've done this adventure 9522 times, all the other players questioned had completed this same adventure between 50 and 5k times...the lowest percentage i found amongst these players was 47%(and they were at the minimum of attempts). One would believe that the fact that I had done this adventure so many more times....I would be closer to the average than everyone else, yet my percentage rate was 38 %....anybody care to do the math? what r the odds of that happening if the drop rate is 45% and i did the adventure 9522 times, Or even worse yet if the drop rate is set at 50%

In addition one player with over 2k attempts at the same adventure had a drop rate of over 55%

9. Ace

Ace Member

I'm pretty certain (most) outbreaks have a 50% drop ratio.

About the Daily Rewards... Well, I never got 7 sta nor 7 energy boosts... My closest was 6-1 and I got it both ways at least once (6 energy 1 sta, 6 sta 1 energy)

It's a matter of luck.

10. I don't think i have ever had any more than 2 or 3 succulent stamina boosts in a single week
    (oh what i would give for repetitive stamina boosts <3 )

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
  11. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

5 in a row again so far. Looks like this crap bug is happening again.

How about you guys admit the odds of getting only energy is too high and fix it?

12. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

6 in a row now, seriously guys - what the hell?

Fix this stupid bug, it is not normal and this BUG of getting only energy keeps happening to me.

13. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

I DK if this is the correct thread! (hate starting new ones) but my daily rewards are fine- I set to ALL STAM--- BUT my problem is with the LOTTERY - I used to get at least 1 (one) number every few days- but its been the last 9 days NUTHING!!!- I want to use points to buy more tickets (like I used to -) but I feel it will be a waste!?? in over 4yrs- JI have gotten 3 # only once- 2 #'s quite a few- but lately I've gotten squat?? I just bought 50 FB points (sale $7 us) I always buy those sale points! sorry---
    Well just was wondering if you's guys changed the lottery win ratio?

14. 'David Ramos

11 th day in a row for lottery same!!-----No matches were found on your tickets for the draws #1053

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Lottery draws are completely random so it's definitely not unusual to have a string of bad luck. If you do feel like there might be a problem with your account please contact Support.

16. 'David Ramos

whoo whoo!! hit 2#'s!!!! thought I was gunna make 2 wks w/o a hit!!!=======
    4046 Bonus XP
    42,187,753,800,600 coins Bonus Cash

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

percentages arent an exact science, all kano can do is make the percentages, they cant control what happens from there. if you have a problem with your daily rewards then set them yourself instead of leaving it on random...if you prefer one over the other then set the last half of your weekly rewards to energy only or stamina only...i keep mine set to stams and it works out great for me haha....if you set it at random then you cant complain