[LCN] Daily Reward

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Pit Boss, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

Well...

It seems the code monkeys STILL have not fixed the timer on the Daily Rewards. I play every day, multiple times a day, you can check my activity logs, and, yet again, the Daily Reward got reset to day one. Are they just too lazy to sort it out, or are they incapable of creating a proper timer? One has to wonder, considering this has been going on for YEARS now. :mad:

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Um, no. In the YEARS I've been playing, this has never happened to me the way you have described. Send in a ticket so your activity logs can be checked or whatever, you won't get any resolution here.

3. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

if he plays daily that still not guarantee him to get rwards not dropping to back 1 if u not play rrecent 24h it will reset...

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Same here never had any problems at all with the Daily Rewards and I frequently have to use my phone to keep the streak alive. I'm up to DAY 1106 without issue. Geeez what a waste of 3 years.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

seriously he just missed a day of playing simple...!!

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

Yes, I play daily, several times a day in fact. No, I didn't "miss a day". I've sent in tickets regarding this before, and they never have a reason for why this happens. They've looked at my logs and they STILL never have a reason for why this happens. They have excuses, but no actual reasons. This is why I'm posting this in the bug forum. Because it's a bug. And it's not the only one. While the game plays better than most, there are still, years and years later, coding that needs to be cleaned up and they just don't care enough to actually do that. This is one of them.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member