Daily Reward

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Relentless, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The counter never seems to change from 0 to 1 when I have a daily reward waiting.

It also says you can stockpile the rewards up until the end of the week, yet I've never had more then one reward waiting when I haven't checked it for a couple of days.

2. cloude

cloude New Member

yeah
    all ive seen it do is reset the timer when you collect the reward.
    unsure if the whole list is reset att a specific time every week
    if so it could meen that you should stockpile collected rewards for higher rewards at the end.

3. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

NOPE coffe is correct mine resets on a sunday and ive never gotten the 7 th day
    it went straight back to the award for the first day

and theres times the counter dosent even show one its set at 0 but is ready and when you go in it clicks to an award

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

So far mine works fine. I usually get stamina, but it is working.

5. i think its only stamina now cause of the energy boosts

6. Ace

Ace Member

I'm being able to pick it normally, managed to stack up to three Daily Rewards (I don't like forgetting them and then stacking, but sometimes I do lol) without a problem.

Thing is, on the seventh day, the stacked DRs are probably lost.

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It is only Stamina for the moment but this is a bug that will be fixed shortly. It should be either Stamina or Energy on any given day.

As for the counter not incrementing properly I will have a look at that. I can verify that my counter was at 3 today but perhaps it is not updating in sync with each new daily reward you earn.

8. Mystic

Mystic Member

My ZS daily seems to be intermittent. One week it is fine and I have gotten stacked 7 days of stamina boost. The next week, it resets after 2. Then I can go for 4 days, go to collect and have only 1 in there waiting.

Similar problems on my other Kano games, but this is the ZS board.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You need to be playing the game on consecutive days for the rewards to stack.

For example:
    • I login to ZS at 07:00 on Monday. this begins Day 1
    • Day 2 will start if I login to ZS anytime between 07:00 Tuesday and 06:59 Wednesday.
    • If I fail to login within that time window my day resets to Day 1.

And just to follow up on the counter, here is a screen shot I just took (from Pirate Clan) that shows I have 4 rewards waiting to collect. [​IMG]

Please note that Rewards only stack if you don't click the Daily Reward menu item over a span of consecutive days.
    So using the example above:
    • I login on Monday and my counter says 1, but I DO NOT click Daily Reward, thus not accepting it.
    • I login on Tuesday and my counter says 2. This time I click Daily Reward, I get 2 days of rewards and the counter resets to 0.