Daily reward???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Lyca, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Lyca

Lyca Member

I was about to collect what should have been my 7th daily reward for logging in every day this week... I was supposed to be able to collect it now but the timer says nothing to collect and 23 hours before I get the 7th one:((( meaning I got nothing today...

2. S.III

S.III New Member

same

same thing for me, I was confused to log in today to see the timer has reset back to 24 hours...

3. same for me

4. Duje of Skuje

Duje of Skuje New Member

I have the same problem :( Says I have 18 hours til my next reward, but that'll be tomorrow. Today should be day 7 reward but it's still locked.

5. Hitokiri

Hitokiri New Member

same problem. about 5 hours ago it said 3 hours till next reward. now it says 21 hours and 41 minutes...

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

There was a bug awarding the 7th day that has now been fixed, but unfortunately we cannot re-apply the 7th day's reward to those affected without disrupting the game. Many apologies to those who were affected today.

7. Lyca

Lyca Member

nvm.. I'll just collect it tomorrow.. Thanks for fixing it so quick:)

8. S.III

S.III New Member

I wish it was that easy, to just collect it tomorrow.... but its already day 1 again. Day 7 we had 2 chances to collect it. Mine had a good 3 hours left to collect it next day it reset to 24 hours. Went to collect it today, and day 7 wasnt even there, instead I collected day 1 again....aaaaaargh!

9. AbNo

AbNo Member

Wow, that's harsh, man.

Well, how about at least telling us what the 7th day reward is?

10. Ohmaigawd

Ohmaigawd New Member

Lol .

11. Same thing happened to me also....I think it's probably just a small glitch since it is a new add to the game and will be fixed soon.

Thanks to Kano for all the AWESOME Updates to the game....

12. [​IMG]

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Again we apologize for the people who missed out on the 7th day bonus.

This is what we get for trying to do too many updates at once.

14. im the beast

im the beast Member

yall are good kano doing a great job.

15. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

It seems this bug is still active as I lost 6 days worth of rewards and I know that the time between me logging into the game was only 15 hours difference (how I know is when I click on friends recruitment requests-I do all 5 at once...that was 15 hours ago).

Awesome game, btw!

16. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Can you send a message into support with this information so that we can investigate further?

17. You received this reward!

Day 7: 100% Boost to Energy
    Collect your next reward in 23:59:37

So it seems i got some lucky timing holding off so long? :D

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Glad to see this finally got addressed.