[All] Daily Gamer Points for Fights\Battles in Wars

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by James The App Guy, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Some things will never change with certain players no matter which platform or games they go to.

2. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I agree! & people wonder why everyone quits over there! Gee I wonder why lmfao!!!!

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Could send them over here to facebook land. They can build a crap account quick and be in the 10ks in no time with raids. And i always need new targets in the game. Since i am mean i have been told.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i don't play on kong VC, but here are the facts. 1) you haven't played for a year. 2) you're already one of the top players in the game. that means that you're either a money spender or a raid leveler, either way, you get no sympathy from me. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Did I ask you for any? NOPE! seems to me you got level envy just a little huh? Here are the FACTS! no one plays on kong/armor, now go ahead & write something else lol.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed Lucifer, I pretty much gave up on Armor VC, no one plays they smack around bosses by what I have observed for the most part
    As for Vic, who give's a chit, the point is ARMOR/KONG VC is dead,
    and BTW on this
    Lucifer Joined 853 days ago, your right not 1 year it's over 2 years. Had to go look it up, get facts straight before mouth off. :p