[All] Daily Gamer Points for Fights\Battles in Wars

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by James The App Guy, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Attacks on World Bosses & RAID Bosses apply to the Daily Gamer Points for bosses.

It would only make sense that the same thing should be applied to your Daily Gamer Points for fights\battles from attacks when participating in any of the wars.

Lucifer, Chasity and George Burd like this.
  2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

So, if I punch a random person on the street should the same logic apply and have it count toward the game?

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL, ehhhh first response is no . that is what you have a fight/battle/rival list for, bad enough people use the undead.valhallas.whacked mobbies, next ya gonna want them for the arena, No , when you attack someone in a war they do not know who is attacking and you don't know who you are attacking, take a risk right someone one on one FFS

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

No. You could make your daily points easily without raids and world bosses. Wars do not need to be added as well, only actual fights should be counted.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

its a just gp no problem with that...

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have always thought that is the way it should be because a fight is a fight wether or not it is part of an event... like a raid is or not.

5 from me

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I will vote 1 to negate the 5 star vote

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you really need to depend on war wins to get your gamer points each day? i can get mine in 5 minutes without war fights. this is no from me.

Tony Montana likes this.
  9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you can say the same thing about raids... you have to rely on them to get GP, seriously a horrible argument for that lol

of course we dont have to it is just to make it easier getting them...

George Burd likes this.
  10. Kirsten

It is so easy to get GP's how much easier do you want this game to be, it is getting nuts, take 5 minutes to do them, why don't we just pay someone to play for us. sheeeesh

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  11. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

sorry id have to say no on this one. Actually id like to see raid boss, world bosses, not count for daily points on bosses or help!

12. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

hey wait id like someone to pay me to play LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  13. I normally have no problem getting the points myself - even if I have to call a friend on the phone to log in so we can drop each other to get the GPs & then add each other afterwards. When it comes to the undead, I seldom use them but thankfully on Kongregate VC I have 3 or 4 Valhalla to get my points from. I haven't had a living player show up on my battle list there to fight in weeks. If they weren't available I'd never get my daily GPs there.

As an alternative, maybe we should remove RAID & World Bosses from applying toward Boss GPs instead of having War attacks apply toward battle\fight GPs?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  14. Kirsten

There is no need for alternative

15. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

this is another one of kirstens instances where she plays on a server with 20k people where some of us only have 3-500. there are times when I have over hit the undead and had noone to get gps on then I have to track someone online down and ask them to whip me so I can hit them for gps. so I said yes on this one I think its a good idea

Chasity likes this.
  16. Kirsten

It says ALL ( which means all)and I am hardly the only one who said no it does not say for kong only unless I am miss reading, there are times I have no one to hit either and I do not call someone , anyone cause I do not level with anyone , I just wait till someone shows up alive or use a few undead

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  17. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

A boss is a boss but you can't compare a PvP fight with a syn/guild/armada war fight.
    It's sad enough attacking an undead player counts for GP, they may as well add a button "give me my daily fight points".
    How is this possible? Even if you lose every fight you only need 34 attacks I think. Don't know how much undead you can attack on the server you play but I just checked on FB. After 1 attack it said I have 95 more to go.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I like this idea because i always have to wait till wacked to get my dailies

19. Kirsten

Just a lazy way to play a fight game a war is nothing like a Pvp fight as stated above a war is a way to hide and attack cause no one knows who they are attacking and who is attacking them.

Marc14 likes this.
  20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

if I attack undead too many times they disappear