[LCN] Daily Bonus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 2Scoops, Jan 12, 2019 at 4:02 PM.

1. 2Scoops

2Scoops New Member

It says that changing your daily reward preference will reset your daily rewards. What does it reset to? I am currently on day 202 with 60% stamina as my reward.

2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

kinda false info, if u have full 7 days collected, it doesnt reset.. if u dont miss a day

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe if you change it you will lost the 60% it will start at the beginning for whatever you choose, each time you change it, that is my understanding, I always keep it at energy, cause I get 100%, but that has always been my preference, I use to change it once in awhile before this overhaul when they got rid of stacking.

4. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I can switch back and forth between Energy and Stamina and still collect 100% and 60% respectively. It's the random one that causes you to reset.

Kirsten and James Kimmet like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well I keep losing my energy boots since I cannot stack, no matter how I try not to, so the only thing left to do is give even less of a crap each and everyday, till I eventually don't bother and the next step is not even do DGP and then stop playing daily. TY kano you are helping me break my addiction one day at a time. :)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  6. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I trained under Zynga. I don't like the way the wind is blowing here. So am already scaling back.