[ZS] Customize built in delays etc.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AlterEgoT, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I love the idea of a mobile version of the games! I made a thread about it...kinda bot quashed. Smart mobile devices are the future, might ad well prepare now while it can cook on the back-burner for awhile.

George Burd likes this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I wish they had a better iphone app, not to mention kong cant use the app I have to use a cloud browser to open kong

3. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

The Wars and Battle arena don't even show up. It is great to just get the dailies done, though.

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

This is exactly the mindset killing kp2.

I would venture to guess that a good 1/3 of the entire active slayer base has completed the last city.

Think of this. You click more outbreaks of the same thing for no real reason other than gp.

Very few bother start bosses at all since they are outrageous and no longer give out good xp. Achievement bosses die in seconds everyone jumps on them so fast.

35 outbreaks done

41 fights on your one healed FL even the ones with FL run into this. The whole game kills everything in seconds. Lowers list their FL hourly for example for their achievements. Anything with decent health is punched to pieces.\

Wait 3-4 hours to use 2 clicks for wb and 1 click for challenge key.

Alriighty. The list is all little bitties do I bother clicking on them? It'll just give me the delay faster and then if by golly someone actually plays all I can do is watch.

So we sit. We joke around. We wait. We LEAVE frustrated and wondering why we bother anymore.

There absolutely HAS to be something folks can do. Since content cannot keep up the only thing is the List. But folks won't list and won't hunt for any length of time if they hit a delay after 5 minutes of lame UN and level 150 hits.

This is why I propose Kano needs to loosen some things. We aren't just being selfish. It Truly HURTS the game.

I'm not listing that 8 trillion bounty knowing my entire squad is on delay but that my enemy just came on and still sees them faster. And neither is anyone else.

So heal us faster, reduce the delay or get rid of it, make outbreak helps reset faster, etc etc.

Slowing us down isn't going to help. We struggle to level at all in the current structure of the game.

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well zombie slayer is a different beast than the rest of the games and for the longest time it was left for dead...they need desperately to spice things up over there or it will die soon. boss drops need to do more than take up space...crafting is a complete joke...over there its the person with the most limiteds and thats just a train wreck of a game....it was fun for a little while but as you pointed out, it gets old fast. i forget what level i got to quickly and stopped playing almost as fast as i started. there just wasnt enough to it to keep me interested and pissing people off got old just as fast as playing it did. i hate to say this cause vc is my game but the other games need to be put on the back burner for a bit so they can concentrate on zs and lcn and get them up to par

Lasinagol likes this.
  6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I kinda am developing a cash cow in ZS to annoy people I play with in VC. Sure, killing Zombies is fun, but what else was there to it besides the nostalgia of zombies?

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

us ZS players are kano's bastard children it seems at times,lol

AlterEgoT and Demonik1 like this.
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i couldnt have said it better myself....its a shame too cause the concept is a good one, if they would just expand on whats already there and make it more enjoyable for everyone and give the players more to do and accomplish it would probably be the best game they have

RainSunGone and AlterEgoT like this.
  9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Both posts were well said.

When I played all of them I quickly tired of the squad grab. Which is really what the gave felt like to me. The ts limit of strength kept it competitive.

But since you can't level as fast they got caught up in new stuff for the games where people leveled to 10k and needed constant updates. In the meantime attitudes developed that no one needed new stuff on zs.

Heck give us pirates to kill change the drop loot names and add red eyes and let us have a few of the already developed bosses. That's better than no new game content and just changing the gimmick parts. Which kill the original game in their own right as regular game play stops entirely for the quest of BA or FW.

So sad to see. It's really a fun game if there are a few things to do other than listing. As the base dwindles the chaining grows. thus more complaints thus more restrictions on what/who/how you list thus even LESS to do which then leads to chaining the things you can chain.

Has anyone watched FB WC lately? Know what it is? pk this inactive account. pk that inactive acct. Hey can I list you into oblivion for honorables?

We're begging for GAME content. Not BA tweaks not Raid boss flops. GAME. CORE GAME.

Go back to what you do. It was working.

Is the frustration broadcasting loud enough?

Hang out in WC once in awhile. About this time at night. We're bored. Know what we do? We discuss what we would like to see. We point out the pitfalls. Yeah I come and share what I can but you want to fix your games? Listen for a while.

Demonik1 and Lasinagol like this.