Current versus Max top squad strength

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hashshashin, May 14, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

If this has already been talked about my bad....

What exactly is the point? I'm assuming that my "max" is what I can hypothetically achieve by only adding more att/def to my character?

I noticed after upgrading my strikers and defenders my max top squad strength went up quite a bit...but does that really help me at all?

2. Current is at best 20x your own personal strength.

Max is what it would be if your strength were not capped, if you were the strongest att/def wise in your Top Squad.

Get used to this message, unless you are the best or have only lowbies/weaklings in your Top Squad.

EDIT: So yes, i skimmed over that before posting. 'Max' is what you would achieve by adding more attack and defence points to match or exceed the strongest member of your Top Squad.

EDIT2: Would this "strength being limited" message still appear if one had hired squad members upgraded to the max possible, while being the strongest member of your Top Squad?
    Fully upgraded they seem to have a lot more att or def respectively than any Slayer i've encountered at the apropriate level.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I'm familiar with the way current top squad strength is calculated...I actually did it like this...

att or def x 2 x 1000....so if you're 2,000 attack your top squad strength will be 40,000 attack.

Yeah I'm not gonna be the strongest lol but that's cool...my max is WAY higher than my current now that i upgraded the hired squad--which I actually thought was useless until last night when I experimented with upgrading them. lol

4. Ace

Ace Member

Ahad stated things perfectly. When your max's higher than your current, all you have to do is to raise attack/defense til your current gets past your max, once that happens, it's time for either putting stronger people on TS, or upgrading as many hired squads as needed to place your maximum over your current.

Strikers/Defenders give quite good stats, I get over 3000/1500 from a non-fully upgraded Striker, and my stats aren't even close to that high :p

5. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Thanks for this update. I'm under 3000 from hitting my attack limit. Makes it alot easier managing top squad. My top squad members are all very balanced attack and defense,but I do have very lopsided squadmates with higher attack and low defense that I can plug in if necessary. Now I won't need a calculator.:D

6. Nicki Bepunkt

Nicki Bepunkt New Member

Squad Strength

my Max Top Squad Strength is more than my current,i put some stronger into my top Squad, but i don t see that the current strength is getting higher.Upgraded some hired squad but-not more strength ? :/

7. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

So much confusion, so little explanation worth all that much.....so here ya go:

Your Current and Max top squad strengths are based on a few things:

1) Your personal attack/def
    2) How strong your top squad members are

Max Top Squad Strength is the sum of all 20 members. So, add up all 20 attk and all 20 def and there ya go, your MAX strength.

Your CURRENT top squad strength is your personal attack/def x 20 (why 20? it's how many top squad members your should have..... if you only have 15 of those slots filled, then it'll be personal attack x 15 and so on based on how many you have there)

There is no confusing math involved here.

Personal attack or def x top squad members = CURRENT
    Sum (add up) of all top squad members attk / def = MAX

When dealing with TOP SQUAD - NEVER, EVER let your MAX limit you. This would occur in a situation similar to this:

Personal attack 5000 x 20 = 100,00 (this is what you could have)

Sum of all top squad members = 75,000 (this is what weak top squad members add up to)

^^^^^ in the above scenario, you would be limiting yourself by 25,000. Your potential is 100,000 but your top squad can only handle 75,000 of that.

If you learn better by analogy, try this:

Consider your MAX as a bucket. You want big, strong people to increase the size of that bucket.

Your own stats (CURRENT) would be the water for that bucket. You can only add 75,000 to a 75,000 bucket..... even if you have a tank of 100,000 that you need in there.

As you increase your own personal stats, you will always need to monitor for the need of a larger bucket. Never limit how strong you can be.

8. slave

slave Member

i like having a large bucket...

some people would have me desquad and move into a smaller bucket cuz that would provide me an extra name on my fight list, but i choose not to weaken my overall squad strength and instead bytch about not having a fight list in forum, in hopes that kano can see how antiquated this system is about being high in level and having no one to attack, but instead it gets turned around on me that i should desquad the only people that can contribute to my top squad so i can have a fightlist....

sighs....