[VC] Crossover battle arena

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Sep 2, 2013.

1. ben

ben Active Member

how can ya really say it would be fun when people would be cheating big time...where do people really get off at to even think that at all...

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I def can see the potential for fun...but thats where it ends for me...."potential fun". The reality for me is that the original arena is way to watered down, handicapped , weights defense to heavily and doest take into account heavy stam allocation and how it affects allocation percentages in regards to perks. Personally I dont get excited at the thought of more of the same. If the arena was opened up a bit more and players were allowed to use all they've done to its fullest potential then I would most likely feel differently. I fully understand that for me it would most likey lead to me leaving a "world arena" earlier than I would like due to the fact there are those that are much higher level and more powerful....but Im cool with that...Ide like to see players be able to use everthing theyve worked so hard for without being held back in pretty much every way

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah but as a once a month or bi-monthly activity, it would be fun for most if not all involved....hell, even twice a year to make it even more rare would work

4. not allowing the same ip address to join wont be hard ..