Critical Hit Bonus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lady Linda, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Lady Linda

Lady Linda New Member

What is the Critical hit Bonus Attack and defense ...and where can i acquire it ???

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Critical hit bonus is the small randomness we add to the fight/battle outcomes. We decided to call it out so that players can have a full visual into where they are losing/gaining advantage.

You can find this and other FAQ in the FAQ section : http://forums.kanoapps.com/faq.php

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes but where does this come from is her question? we see that it is there but what the heck does it mean?

4. Ace

Ace Member

It's just that. A random number that gives battle results some variety. It won't do much difference unless it's close fights.

5. i beg to differ on this

some fights crit is weaker and im around 3% stronger

some fights crit is weaker and im around 10% weaker

and this is just 1 attack after the other on same player

i seen crit vary by around 20 to 30%

6. gods people

gods people Active Member

This is just a random variable bonus you get towards your fight.
    :cool:

7. Ace

Ace Member

That's a close fight in my opinion. If you win by over a 100%, the crit will be almost meaningless :p

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes but anyone who has a question about the meaning of this critical bonus is asking bc they are in close fights where it goes back and forth and basically makes no sense as to why it is there or what it is even based off of (well at least that is why i am asking, guess i cant really speak for everyone else)

9. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It is that little bit of randomness that is added to every fight.

10. geff gur

geff gur Member

in dungeons and dragons (basic rules), you have the potential to make a critical hit whenever you attack someone. it's a 5% chance that you strike a vital point on their body, and do double, triple or even quadruple damage. going off of that, one could guess that the critical in the game is something similar. seeing as kano has said as much... yup. similar concept.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

there is a chance at a critical hit in mobsters also, but i am asking what the randomness is based off of and am not getting an actual answer

it is easy to say that it is a little bit of randomness, but does that mean that kano decides who they want to win or what? give me statistics bc randomness means that i can be cheated

12. Atom Ant

Atom Ant New Member

It's a random statistic, totally random

If you are that worried about being "cheated" by a random statitic you can always find another game to play ;)

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

and so can everyone else who feels that way right? then nobody is playin and the app fails, is that ur suggestion?

14. Someone once said to me (or rather Ahad :p ) that crit chance was altered by the levels and/or strength of Top Squad.

How close your Current Top Squad strength was to the Max Top Squad strength.

I realise this would be unique to ZS as that is the only game with Top Squad Strength, but would the levels of those in Familia or Inner Circle play a part in this?

Is there any truth in any of that?

Or is it just a random YES or NO, you are LUCKY or UNLUCKY kind of thing? That we can do S.F.A. about?