[Forums] Credit for max bounty

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Dec 26, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This is a rather simple idea that really wouldnt have much affect on the games other to give players their due.

We all know that Kano takes a large percentage of ones bounty cost upon a listing, If Im not mistaken they do this in an effort to discourage gold transfers. As ridiculous, outdated and ineffective as this deterrent is....it is what it is.

The leader board currently displays "Max won" and "Max listed". As Ive said in the past its kind of a stupid stat as it doesnt really show whos done what. A player can only be on that list once regardless of whether theyve listed the top 5 or won the top 5 amounts.....its completely false and misleading...but once again...it is what it is.

currently Kano lists the max amount listed as the amount after their fee is deducted, I suggest it be displayed as the actual amount the player had to pay to list said player. When Bounties get huge Kano is taking literally Trillions of hard earned gold off the top, The player spending it should at least get credit for it.

Secondly, I would like to see who actually spent the gold to list someone, perhaps put the players name who did the "max listing" next to the max listing amount?

Like I said, this is not of uber importance, a simple change at best.

2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

10/10, i see there has been a take over in the highest bounty collected and listed, congrats to both of you.

3. Thanks, Akk. It still isn't showing up on my leaderboard, not sure how you can see it already. Weird. I gave this idea a 10/10 too. It would be cool to see the info in it's entirety.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Rated 10, but doubt will get much response LOL...... Not being sarcastic but truthful, BTW POLISH is this trolling? Some MOD'S might think so, but is what it is.. LMFAO

5. I like this idea :)

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

The only way I would agree with this is if the current standings where chaged to comply witht he new ones.

list fee for zs is 25 percent,

so my 5th place standing (2nd place without tampering with upkeep) of just under 1.5 trillion would be changed to just under 2 trillion.

I do agree, that the people who PAY the max amount should get credit too.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

@ eraser. i agree and dont think it would be difficult to figure and change the current numbers