[All] Creating Auction for Items

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by fuM, Feb 19, 2015.

1. fuM

fuM Member

Can you, Kanno create a Auction tab where players can sell theyr Items for FP ???
    Manny players have low Attack+Defence Items and they want to get ride of them but not free.
    So, instead of deleting those items, putting them in a Auction tab, and sell them for 1, 2 or 3-5 FP.
    But in Auction Tab only put there items what was buyed with FP. So this is some kind of Recycling items.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I like the idea in theory - but I suspect this would be abused by players transferring fps between accounts.

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

exactly. but how would this be different from any of the other abuses in the game? i say what the heck.

George Burd likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah really can you imagine, don't we have enough problems with cheats, we need to stop handing them the games.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I will post what I want where I want, and so will everyone else, if you cannot handle someone not liking your idea, ya better get use to it,FFS sheeesh

Kano knows what it has to do about cheats, so lighten up francis

BTW your behavior is a bit over the top, here.

The point and the reason it is not a good idea ""IMO"" has already been mentioned,

Terrible Idea, No thanks. 1 star.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  6. ben

ben Active Member

no thank it would open the door for alt acct - 1 star ;)

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Dude, you have to learn to handle it if people come out against your idea. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are idiots. KANO is going to have their own opinion about ideas presented here also. I'm sure Mitch would take something back to the devs that he thought was interesting even if others were trashing it.
    I agree with other postings here though that something like this can be abused. And what ben said that it would encourage alts. And why should you get FP's for them when it didn't cost you anything to get them, i.e. these items were mainly drops from bosses.

Lasinagol likes this.