[VC] Crafting

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Feb 26, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm going to try this one last time, so beat it up!

Level restrictions are big in crafting, we all have useless crap that can't be elited, or legendary due to level. This should not be, KANO has dropped the ball on this. I think if we have the boss available to hit, then we can choose to upgrade at our own disposal not level restrictions.

This will get worse down the line to "new players" due to crates, calendar drops, new bosses, battle drops, etc.

The upgrades are almost pointless when hit option to craft in most cases due to level.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

orrrrrr making the legendary items upgradeable....4 levels like in zombie slayer if youve ever played that...plus i dont think it would be too much work for the devs....would that be a possibility anyone from kano?

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Never played ZS, BUT YES leg upgrades be nice as well, I'm trying to keep this VC, but other players different games will have same feeling's I'm sure Demonik.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i want to keep it vc as well and have always wanted more crafting but i think the upgrade thing would be easy due to the code already being in place over in zs....i know it wouldnt be exactly the same but it shouldnt take too much to actually convert it to certain parts of vc