[FB] crafting UI problem

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Susan K, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Susan K

Susan K Member

Ever since you changed to the tiny font in the game, the window for your available items to craft has been messed up. the pictures in aggregate are narrower and longer than the tile that's available. The problem is that they cover up the paging buttons, so I can't get past page 1 to drag things to the right. Until it's fixed, I can't try any crafting of hidden recipes.

2ndly; on vacation, I tried playing on an ipad and COULD NOT figure out how to drag anything on that device. I needed to be able to just "select" an item on the left and then "select" the place I wanted it instead of dragging.

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have not made any changes to the font size in game, what browser do you use? If you ctrl + 0 that resets font size in some browsers.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hi Susan. Can you either post a screenshot of the "available items to craft" here or send one in to Support? I cannot recreate the scenario you describe with the images covering up the paging buttons but would very much like to get it fixed if it is affecting yourself and presumably others.

As for the iPad issue, this is a known limitation with the crafting interface or anything else dragable. We will be looking to see if there is a quick and easy fix for this.

Thanks for the post to let us know.

4. Susan K

Susan K Member

thx Kendall. You fixed it:)