[LCN] Crafting System

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jess, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thanks for the info

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Kanoese translation: "No." Wouldn't it be more straightforward to just say that? I am curious to see what else will be released in the upcoming months, though.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If it was actually a "no", I would have said no. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's something we've kicked around for a while but haven't found the space to prioritize it. :)

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

to those of us that have been playing for a while, that's exactly what that means, this idea was floated almost a year ago with no significant updates other than it's "being discussed'" and "prioritized".

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

BUMP, that's a nice feedback from Kano.

6. Jess

Jess Active Member

This is one of the hottest threads in the Ideas subforum, and as Mitch said in my Bosses Tab thread an idea has to get a lot of feedback/views whatever to even be considered.

It seems like this one has enough of everything to be considered.

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i guess not. 5 pages of posts, but only 6 votes. it sounds like this is WAAAAAY down the priority list.

8. Jess

Jess Active Member

I've heard some users don't know there is a voting option to threads. :cool:

9. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hey guys,
    So I'm posting here again, in order to get this part of the forums moving. I know it's a lost cause, but I decided to try again.
    Maybe the guys at Kano will finally notice the voice of their players, and start listening to us. It's about time they do.

I am asking for anyone who hasn't posted in this thread, to speak up, and take a stand on this idea, like many others.

The more feedback we get, the more likely Kano will consider considering the idea. ;)

So are there any annoyed craftsmen out there? :D

10. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Made the mistake of crafting some Spice Grenades in Istanbul. I don't seem to be able to uncraft them.
    The Spice Grenade requires a job item (and a couple of gifts) - the job item drop is the Turkish Sword with an 80 attack and 90 defense. Yet the Spice Grenade, for whatever reason, is 87 Attack and only 88 Defense = useless to me.
    However, I can use the Turkish Swords on defense still.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

yeah i noticed the reverse blueprint dont work

12. Sir Opinion Alot

other aspect the world crafting items are crap now bosses have better better items, if not a overhaul maybe a 25% bump on the stats on all craft items or something, new items or even more elite items or combined elite items i have so much stock items laying around not being used.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Spice Grenade is not an Boss drop so it wouldn't have a reverse option.

Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

All boss drop crafts have reverse recipes in LCN?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, just the ones you can turn into Elite/Optimal versions.

JADES likes this.
  16. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

honestly not a big fan of the whole crafting business, but I do like your idea.

17. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Maybe someone has suggested it already but a fast and easy implementation would be to add an option to sort items in alphabetical order.
    It would help a bunch.

Chasity likes this.
  18. Vic

Vic Active Member

lots of suggestions have been made over the past year (at least) in reference to crafting, and NOTHING has been done. i have given up on this myself.

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

maybe if we all ask super extra special nice like, theyll do something with the crafting....please please please super duper please with nipples on top ???

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

reminds me of that song by simon and garfunkel...