[LCN] Crafting on the moon........

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by robbin gordon, Jun 9, 2015.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

....... quite frankly, is an insult to your high levels. even the top item is equal to items we could get in other cities.... and drops the attack by 2 pts in the crafting process.

for the love of god.... can you guys PLEASE, for ONCE, give us SOMETHING we can use ???????? we've worked and spent to get here..... the very LEAST that should be is to reward us, finally, for our efforts, and stop insulting us with convoluted and low ball items.

and BTW, i need reverse blueprints on the moon..... when will those appear ?

2. gods people

gods people Active Member

I agree robbin. I am shocked at the blueprints. they are terrible. when is kano going to give us ( at the top end ) something worthwhile. I am thinking now what is the point in leveling. you get nothing for it. will not be participating in syndicate wars this time.

robbin gordon likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So what is the feedback you would like to pass along? Are the stats too low/don't make sense and in what way? Do the required item inputs not make sense? Does crafting items in this Location make you weaker overall? All of the above? The more specific the better. :)

4. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

hi mitch :))))

ok.... the initial drops make you attack heavy.... but then in the crafting process, some of the items drop in attack, and go higher on the defense side, which is fine, except that we have items from seoul, and antarctica, and even tangier (!), which are more powerful !!!!!

the idea of a new city is to make those things previous obsolete for US, not comparable !!!! the stats are absolutely ridiculous. the devs are welcome into my profile to see exactly what i am talking about. i am not even discussing raids drops, or items purchased.... but the basic game items we collect, and craft. these items will do NOTHING for those of us who have crafted well, and abided by the rules of how to do so.

they need to boost a & d on ALL the craft items for the moon.... to make them even semi viable for most of us.

thanks, mitch, for quick response !!!!!

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The Crafting its like playing Thimblerig, we have nothing to gain by doing it.

Nova Rifle : we had one year to make last crafting in Antarctica with the same defense strength
    Space Troopship and Galaxy Plate: I can get items with the same strength from the Moon boss, there is no reason from doing it and traveling back to Seoul to make 2 extra job drops for that LOL
    Supernova Bomb: I loose 3 attack to craft a weapon with the same defense strength as the last Antarctica workshop and I am full with it already

I know the standard reaction will be the same as every time in the last 2 years: The developers checked it and the stats are ok this is what they planned, but the good part is that I can save myself a lot of trouble by not having to send and receive a few thousands of gifts in the next months.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@robbin gordon Thanks for the detailed feedback, I'll make sure to pass it along for you and get the devs to do a review. :)

@Gazember Generally that is correct, however I still get the developers to double-check it each time. There have been cases where something has not gone out as intended and that always gets addressed. :)

robbin gordon likes this.
  7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Its a little hard for me to understand, why a team worked on this to give us something that we cant use, but I appreciate the artwork and crafted one of each.

There is any ETA for the Elite and Optimal for the Boss Random Attack Drop? At least that one must be great.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I was oblivious to the fact the crafts were worse until after collecting a ton of gifts and going to craft on Kong LCN that I realized I was not going forward but getting weaker. I started looking at all the craft and realized that it was better to avoid crafting in MOON and just focus on boss drops. I never really had looked at the stats before as I had just figured it is MOON and we had waited so long - they had to be better. They really are a huge disappointment.

I can just do the Doomsday Satellite for attack weapon at 113 which is job #10 and for weapon defense I am already long been full on Thermal Megabombs from Antarctica with 111 defense. Why would I ever need to craft the Supernova Bomb 110 Attack 111 Defense? There is no advantage to crafting the Supernova as it drops 3 on the attack on a job drop that is 113 attack in exchange for a defense increase that I already have. I crafted 50 before I realized it.

The Galactus Suit is 99/107 and can be crafted into Galaxy Plate for 106/106. The problem is I can do Moon Boss with random boss drops of 117/93. So once I am full on Moon boss drops, my attack will be 117 and why craft a 107 defense down to a 106 defense?

I really hope the next city is better but by time we see that I imagine I will have optimal everything and it won't be any improvement to what I already will have.