[Other] Crafting Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 23, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

lmao I just think that if anything should come first it should either be fight kills/punch kills or boss kills past level 10, and hell maybe even a total kills achievement. There are definitely a lot of slayers out there without a fight list so they turn to bosses instead, and they don't get shit for it either.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

almost, somewhere in the middle of nowhere with crappy internet ;p theres a realllly crappy warrior you can buy the items for and craft...highland ranger or somethin like that...come out from that rock every once inna while ;p

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Spot on BACON, most hate the rider situation just cause can doesn't mean "you" should sit there for hours healing. You really think anyone want's to lose 'x' number hits cause won't go down they don't get exp "in most cases" but you do get a rival list and unless you kill them my accident before done with them you get exp back. If the rider is getting beat by an enemy 2 options, keep healing for cheap counters and take your hits back, or just quit healing.

4. Demonik1

you guys are getting way off topic...dont make me post in green and pretend im authoritative!

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I don't actually hate the riders, but I don't think they should gain extra benefit for something that they're already benefiting from.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL was reading new posts on threads and didn't realize which 1 was on, was off topic but oh well wasn't the 1st 1 to be.

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I like this color.

8. Demonik1

ok, i had to pull out the mod green, happy??!

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL, what is wrong with you? If you dont want to lose a bunch of times than dont attack them. Why would it bother you if someone can ride for hours other than jealousy? Do u think I just want some rival to collect the money their friend spent to list me for them so they can keep listing me? People that win while attacking someone on bounty get XP while the rider doesnt get anything when they win.....thats just one reason they deserve something. The most important reason being that its the single most impressive feat in the game to be able to take on multiple attackers at the same time regardless of whether they are winning or losing. Name anything more impressive. Isnt the whole idea to be the biggest and baddest? Before u answer that perhaps u should ask yourself why YOU are adding to DEF and or ATT. A rival list? what if u dont need a rival list? What if everybody on your rival list gives you crappy XP or u kill them them easily when u attack?

For starters....look at it from all range of players point of view....not just your own.....just because u cant ride doesnt mean those that can deserve to get crapped on. Like I said...name something more impressive. Secondly.....dont assume that everyone on bounty is up there because they did some dastardly deed and deserve to be punished. bountys are often random , money transfers or just out of spite.

10. Demonik1

dont know if this is more impressive but if not its most definitely equal...taking down one of those high riders WHILE theyre attempting to heal is pretty impressive

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

hmmmm...I never liked you Demonik....lol That is indeed equally impressive (as long as it was not because of refreshing or that stupid ass math equation). The only Difference being (which is half the argument) is that the attacker taking them down was rewarded with coin and perhaps XP, the rider could have been up there for 6 months and got nothing but saddle sore and Hemorrhoids...lol

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

POLISH all I'm saying other bounties go up in those hrs while a rider is healing, there is accidental hits because of it, thought you of all people would understand that concept since the different platforms you play on.

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Then you should be more careful while attacking. Riders count on you hitting them for a rivals list.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL BACON like I don't know that! I'm lvl 6k FB VC most don't want to be on my rival list either.