Counters work on bounty !!!

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Mar 9, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree, but many players do feel that way (the ones that cant pull it off of course...lol). Even Kano has expressed their dislike for them to some degree in the past.

The OP is against them (he didnt used to be tho...lol), i was just trying to show him how his idea would have the opposite effect of his intended purpose

2. WOW!! I see Polish got very upset over Ghengis Kroms post!! Whats strange is Ghengis never mentioned your name Pimp, So why did you feel the need to jump in?? Thats very telling,!! even downright suspicious!!

3. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i said in a thread last year that i believe that counters should apply in bounties . if i have an enemy i have set counters for , for whatever reason , he can bypass the counters by having someone bounty me .

i also stated that not all counter attacks should be successful . a counter attack's success should depend on many factors , defense , attack , health and chieftains ( maybe other factors ) . they should not be a sure thing . this would mean a player would have to pay more attention to building his character .

as for the bounty delays , i like them , it gives more players a chance to catch a bounty .

4. OMG After i made this thread so many new vikings come out that i never see before to bounty me for one of my rivals hahahahaha
    ... and its not my idea but lots other players ... !! they must got scared that Kano will change system.. too funny

5. hey Pimp dead comes quick .. what happen to him ? hi was such talk guy .. every day his talk most of Para guild and them silent and after 3 months no play his bounty his level partners and para guild for para guild rival leader WOW hahahaha and no reply emails or viking messages ...

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

Rejected. Myself and the Devs were unable to discern from this thread what exactly the issue is. We have to reject it as there's been no clarification. Please re-submit with a problem/idea that requires a resolution.