Counters work on bounty !!!

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Mar 9, 2012.

1. there is so many player that get used for gold transfers ..for example player that have dog name i never see before and his bounty me many times for player that is my guild rival .. so its fixed bounty ..!!
    i saw lots threads before on Zombie and Pirates that players complain here .. and some said about counters work on bounty ..
    so if i set counters on players that i know will try gold transfer - that will be nice surprise and give time to other players on VC ZS PC .. to get bounty wile Rival is eating counters !!

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

With the number of quality bounty hunters that stalk the page 24/7 these days.....I dont think transfers r nearly the problem they once were as no one is guaranteed to collect even tho they know the bounty is coming.

So although I dont agree with your reason for counters while on bounty....Im not opposed to them as I think they would add a little more fun or as u said..."surprise"

Actually...I think that counters working on bounty attackers would be a good trade off for getting rid of the bounty delay. It takes away the penalty for excelling at something and gives the players a bit more strategy options.

I rate your idea an 1 because of the bounty delay, but will change to a 10 if they got rid of the bounty delay

3. Sounds nice on the surface but what about the honest hunters that have nothing to do with these "transfers" ? If they are setting up a "transfer" they could just plan to list a friend instead of you that would go set up counters on the known good hunters that are online at the time to insure even more success on the transfers. The idea sounds cool at first glance though.

4. polishpimp

Very good point Jerome. Although it would be extremely cool to be able to essentially block the better hunters...it would in fact increase the chance of a successful transfer. would defeat the whole purpose of what the OP is trying to accomplish

5. When I first read this idea I thought it would be really fun and cool to be able to counter someone while on bounty till I thought about it. If there is already a delay on good hunters and you were to be able to counter them you would cripple them totally thus limiting them even more. So I must give this a 1 for now pending further discussion.

6. hehehehe i know u will rate 1 as my rival lol
    all good polish ...

normaly players counter only players that attack them and bounty them a lot so i dont see problem with other bounty hunters .. and you can set only 10 counter so how many bounty hunters is out there? 50 -100 some times at that time ? so gold transfer abuse can be dealt with counters on bounty and no other -normal players will have problems on hunting

7. polishpimp

Actually Para....had u understood my reply u would know that i actually liked your idea...I just didnt agree with your reasons for it. But Jerome brought up a very valid point that it would in fact make transferring gold much safer. Of course it wouldnt insure success....but it would greatly increase your chances. Heres an example.......

JJ and I want to transfer gold by having a guild member listing me.

I set 1 counter on the 10 best or most powerful hunters online at the time

I then take my health down as low as i can via a boss

guild mate then bounties me

Top ten bounty hunters all hit counters

JJs chances of collecting r greatly increased

repeat repeat repeat

8. Ghengis Krom

Ghengis Krom New Member

"one whos name we will not mention" likes to use dead accts to transfer gold to her accts, for example...Death comes quick, Larry skary, Lady Jewels, all dead accts , she lets them build up then gets on at times when the least amount of bounty hunters are on and transfers

9. I don't know how it is on MS but on FB we are far from "normal" LOL. People get obsessed with trying to cripple other players, especially good hunters. The only effective way to reduce "transfers" is for the unaffiliated good hunters to come in and "steal" some of these transfers. That being said, I do like the idea and would raise my vote pending further discussion.

10. Perfect example of what I was saying thanks. For the record, I also like the idea in principle though.

11. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

You make an outstanding point G Krom - This person or persons is allowed to transfer to themselves trillions in gold and nothing is ever done about it. I have complained to KANO about this on multiple occasions - yet they do nothing.

12. polishpimp

This post is in violation of forum rules and should be deleted or edited for the use of player names. This particular member is in constant violation of forum rules and should be spoken to in regards to this. TY!

13. polishpimp

hmmmm.....maybe Kano does nothing because what you're insinuating is happening simply isnt true. I personally talk to every player named by the violator of the forum rules on a nearly a daily basis.

The fact that our guild and clan simply out play yours doesnt mean anyones cheating.....it simply means u have an inflated opinion of your own abilities. I get it though....I would be butt hurt too if I were constantly on the losing side

14. Ghengis Krom

Ghengis Krom New Member

Hehehehehehe, shocker there....

15. yes good Polish ..but how can u counter some one who didnt attacked u before? you see ... if 10 great bounty hunters know this they will not attack some players so they cant counter them .. as i said before players will counter only ones who attack the all times ..so that will stop bully to get his bounty .. ! and how do you know who will get counters? only your rival will know that ..its not like you can ask your rival to counter 10 great bounty hunters so jill get him killed !! hehehe

also if u attack some one on bounty before they can set counters on u next time so u can lose gold transfer 2nd time so that will stop players bounty some one many times to the same person ..

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  16. polishpimp

as to your first point.....were talking about the better or more dedicated bounty hunters here....Chances are that they have already hit me as i go up on bounty fairly regularly and they usually do hit me opening themselves up to counters on a regular basis. Obviously some will not be able to be countered at times....but u will still be able to counter the majority thus increasing your chance of a successful gold transfer.

as to your second point.....if your idea was to be implemented.....i would be sure to reset counters b4 i healed.

I guarantee u Para....if this idea is implemented...I will become much richer than i already am. because if its brought into play and it is legal....im gonna take full advantage of it. Not that i need the gold.....but mostly just to make a point....lol.

Like i said previously....i actually liked the idea at first glance as i think it would offer up an opportunity at more strategy......but delving deeper into it ....it would just make it easier to transfer gold which is what your trying to make more difficult right?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  17. im not try make it more difficult but more strategy Yes !
    some players dont have time to think and reset counters ..they just go a head and bounty for some one .. and all they say on guild is ''player33'' is going on bounty and all u have is 5 seconds ... lol
    im sure more strategy will be more fun !!

18. polishpimp

I agree with you fully on that Para...the more strategy the better! I do like the idea....hopefully others s will chime in and we can figure a way to improve on it

19. Eraser

Eraser Member

there is nothing dishonest about money transfers... unless its being tranfered to thier smaller self. instead of a friend.

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont like the idea of ambushes working for bounties, because Listing an ambusher is just about all that you can do to retaliate....

Offer me a way to counter a counter.... in example foil an ambush by paying money and 2 stamina before you attack and id be a little more open to this idea.