[LCN] Coop Boss page refinement

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Leonidas, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

I think the Coop boss page could use freshening up. I currently have 19 personal bosses unlocked, and 15 bosses I'm helping on (low for me right now, but I know a lot of people who are regularly in 30+ bosses at any given time) in addition to the three world bosses that are always visible. This is a lot of scrolling. The page would look tidier if it were tabbed ie. Personal bosses, Bosses being helped and World Bosses. There are also bosses that have gone past their useful limit for my purposes that I'd like the be able to hide/unhide because I'm probably never going to access them again and I'm sure there others in the same boat as me.

Thanks for your consideration
    Leonidas

2. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

Excellent enhancement suggestion Scott :)

3. Helm Hammerhand

Helm Hammerhand New Member

Like too. Rated 10 For 'Get it Done'

4. Volare

Volare New Member

Same here and good idea Scott

5. Good stuff buddy, got my vote.

6. Tracy Toedtli

Tracy Toedtli New Member

Great idea, Scott! That would make things much easier!

7. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I only play Zombie slayer but I think this idea would be great across all kano apps 10 from me too!

8. BSaintD

BSaintD New Member

Only 30+ bosses at any given time? Slackers! ;) Great suggestion, but instead of hiding those 'past their usefulness', couldn't they add some type of bonus, not necessarily an achievement, maybe additional XP (or heaven forbid, favor points!) for finishing the higher level bosses? Just a thought :rolleyes:

9. stone cold killer

stone cold killer New Member

great idea and while they are at it, maybe they could add an "accept all" button (or something like it) to claim your rewards for helping on a now-dead boss. we all know what the rewards are for helping with each boss, the only variable is the xp and $ and it really is irrelevant anyway, so why do we need to view the results for every single boss we help with?

10. Charles Johnston

Charles Johnston New Member

10 stars from me, a fine idea

11. alka

alka Banned

I like the "hiding" bosses part. I do scroll through my bosses to find the next one to do, but as you say, there are some that yer not going to touch for a while.

10 from me.

12. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I agree with you Leonidas 100% ..great idea !!!......this very same idea could also be instituted for the sections of our weapons,warriors , blacksmithing ...i find those 2 areas extremely difficult to maneuver...you have to go back to the weapons tab , scroll to find the weapon and the value of a drop that you own and your trying to craft in the blacksmith area..its a constant back and forth.with way too much scrolling......tabs for these sections as well would be a huge benefit..or atleast in the blacksmith section the weapon/warriors value could be shown there under the weapons you chose from your stockpile..

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

are you sure this is not already in place? This has been in ZS from the beginning, although most people dont use or, or dont know about it. Ill get some screenshots ready to show you what I am talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tabs are not sticky... so you do have to click them each time you visit your boss page, but it is much faster than scrolling down the page.

As far as seperating the bosses you have a lot of damage into, versus the bosses that you have minimum damage to... I dont see how that will work. I sort of like how they are orgainzed already. the finished bosses, on top of older bosses, which are on top of the newest bosses.

I hope this helps you, I dont play LCN. so I cannot be for sure that you dont already have this feature. Just incase that you dont. I wiill throw a 10 star rating on your thread. :)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  14. alka

alka Banned

I think you'll find this is what we are voting on!

15. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Thanks for taking the time for the screenshots Skywalker and yes we do have all those features in LCN, but that isn't what this thread is about. There is no reason for me to start my level 200 Abbott boss ever again, not that I never will, but I think either the making the "hide bosses" features persistant or give us a tick box beside each boss to hide/unhide.