confused

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by wolfie, Jul 5, 2010.

1. wolfie

wolfie New Member

3 Knight Armors (Level 4)
    1 Roman Gladiator Armor (Level 4)
    1 Lawyer Suit (Level 4)
    1 Italian Leather Suit (Level 4)
    14 Guard's Uniforms (Level 4)

Weaker than

13 Italian Leather Suits (Level 4)
    7 Gondolier Uniforms (Level 4)

how come from time to time certain items show as weaker than things whey should be beating hands down? Some time things in the battle results just don't add up and seem far too random. how is anyone supposed to know what they need to improve when the info they are given is wrong.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They could have better defense stats.. Since that information is not published it's hard to tell..

3. you think thats something?

once i added up everything i was attacking with and everything my opponent was defending with(on another app)

it came out as me being 40,000 points stronger and yet i was still losing some.

hows that for ya.these games vary by close to if not over 40,000 points to decide a win/loss.i made a thread on this as well.

4. wolfie

wolfie New Member

yes they could, i am not asking why i lost the battle, but the results page is split into sections, att/def, weapons gear vehicles, i thought this was meant to give you an idea what things you needed to improve, no matter their defence it should not effect the stats of items.

5. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?p=6950#post6950

take a look at this.
    clearly these items are stronger but yet it said weaker

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Perhaps I'm wrong then.. I thought that your stats A&D does have an effect on your gear & weapon stats as well as the stats of your hired squad which in turn have an effect on them also.. hmm.. perhaps we can get a definitive answer from Kano..

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Currently boosts are added to the categories but we are not showing them in the breakdown which is a little confusing.

We plan to push an update shortly that should clear up some confusion by calling boosts out separate from all the categories.

Thank you for posting this as it helps us to make decisions on where we should be putting our focus.