Confirm Button Needed for Purchasing items and stam and energy in pirate clan

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

thank you all for taking the time to reply and to rate this thread, the option for a confirm button is really something we need , :)

2. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

ten stars for my friend!

3. alka

alka Banned

The game is reach a new low when we have to vote to have poor programming corrected!!

4. NYG Fan

NYG Fan New Member

I agree, I would like a confirmation button. It's easy enough to double click, especially for those of us using older computers which can lock up on occasion.

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

After a pro-tip from forum member "slave", I noticed that the "Free" lottery ticket given out has an OK button that when clicked, puts the buy button square underneath the OK. So it's easily double clicked. This only occurs on Facebook though, MySpace canvas is larger and the spacing makes them not overlap.

6. Rikki King

Rikki King New Member

Ive accidently hit stam for 10 dj points quite a few times instead of stam boost..

To say i get pissed at it would be an understatment so I vote YES to this idea

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

thanks Rikki :)

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Again thank you all for helping. If it wasn't for your guys voting and comments they wouldn't take it serious. So keep up the good work send it to your friends other pirate players all of them. More votes the better chances we will get to have it passed on the first round.

9. Linda Wester

Linda Wester New Member

Yes please!!!

10. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

yeesssssssssss!!! you got 10 stars from me as well :D

11. Jean-Philippe Bacou

Jean-Philippe Bacou New Member

10 stars voted!

12. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

voted for 10 stars, should be good in all KANO games, not just PC.

13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I agree on your statement Tony. So developers if you do implement this feature and if at all possible. Can you make it a whole kano addition across all games. It might save a headache later down the road if others see it in pirate clan if added and want it in there respective games also.

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

I agree.... Before there should be a confirm on UN items.

15. Shelly

Shelly New Member

You have a YES vote from me(a confirmation button ) is needed .

16. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

How come i already have a confirmation button in both PC and VC and the rest of my clan members don't???
    In both games on both boards i have refill buttons in the game bar, underneath energy and stamina, right next to replenishment timers, all in the same positioning that we have the universal heal button(s) for health.
    #1 buttons are out of the field of play
    #2 they require me (and should be available to you) to double opt-in or confirm my decision/purchase,
    *which is what this forums asking for
    #3 it alleviates theft/accidental misappropriation of credits.
    When i click refill a confirmation window pops up asking me to spend the 10 Davey Jones credits for a refill or wait x amount of hours for a free time refill (yes I know my confirmation seems identical to the "Button of Dread", because it is) Credits are immune to potential disaster from The Button of Dread (>-<)automatically pops up w/the "defeat notification" not enough stamina to complete the attack(s).
    My suggestion to the development team: leave the pretty button, deactivate the built in hyper-link that allows the purchase from the field, alleviating all boo boo's, have it tell us to use the refill, link deactivation and a text edit is easier than an algorithmic-beta testing of a page or game modification. make ALL OF OUR refill buttons like mine, sync the beta-PC with whatever other versions you may be running, make it system-wide (Universal) and add Sexy Pirates that dance for our amusement, walk the plank, dive off it in their bikini's, while pointing at the refill button, or just a pirate face that we can beat up :p

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Vipceo , I understand what you are saying, but for the rest of us , (for the umpteenth time the board jumped again ), this is not where we are talking about, when fighting bosses or players, and we run low on stamina, the board jumps and spends dj points with no confirmation, we are not talking about the word refill under the word stamina , that appears when stamina gets low, in PC , anyway, so the idea of the automatic pop up thingy, ( or the button of dread as you call it) is the thing that should be gone , Please get rid of this,twice today I got burned, but like i said before when these DJ points run out I am not gonna buy anymore , it is just too annoying and frustrating, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
  18. I have had my share of accidental purchases, as have alot of people. Deltan mentioned somewhere that support doesn't hear about this happening too often but I have done it a few times and just chalked it up to my mistake and didn't feel the need to bother support with it. I REALLY hate it when the page refreshes to the home page in the middle of a fight and I buy a God Item I didn't intend to buy. At least when you refill stam for 10 points you can use them. I voted 10 because I for one do not want to accidentally buy any more 23 GP Zombie Rhinos. Anything that cost God points should have a conformation that pops up somewhere other than right under the same button or have a revert feature that lasts for a few seconds to reverse any accidental purchases. We click thousands of times a day and just one more click to ensure I do not lose GP's I didn't intend on spending is not going to bother me. If one more click will slow down the servers or make it lag then I would vote 0 on this but would it ?

19. ViPCEO

ViPCEO Member

I figured out a way 2 avoid loss of UR Davey Jones Credits, until button issues fixed...2 enter a boss battle pg U press (Battle)/(View), 2 engage boss, 3 buttons, 1(attack) 2(power attack) 3rd (ask for help)... once u press (1)(2) the pg expands 2 open window above the boss picture..now its (UR Pirate) (Attack Again w/slider) (Boss) IGNORE THIS WINDOW, U don't have 2 use the (attk again) button 4 repeat attks, the initial (Attk)n(PWR ATTK) buttons w/sliders remain LIVE n sit below the new window n once new windows open it will not reload again, so look at bottom of ur screen, Time left 2 Defeat- (attk)-(PWR Attk) use these instead of (attk again)...

20. Wow, sorry ViPCEO I am totally lost on what you just said. Can you maybe do a video capture of that procedure?