[PC] Concerning Recruitment

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CazG, Feb 2, 2016.

1. CazG

CazG Member

One thing has always bothered me and was curious if there is a fix for this.. When you kick someone out of your armada, in the public feed it always says "so and so player has just left [armada]", if they leave yes it should say this, but if they get the boot it should read something like this--- "So and so players has just walked the plank and is no longer a member of [armada]". When recruiting and looking at the public feed it would help to know if they were booted or walked the plank. Your thoughts?

bobbyc likes this.
  2. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Great idea Caz, Thanks!!!!

CazG likes this.
  3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Would be a good fix

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I always removed any joining or leavings from the public feed of the armada. I figured it was nobody's business why they left or were removed. I figure too, if you want to know why someone is no longer a part of an armada, go directly to the person who left or got the boot.

JADES likes this.
  5. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Even if you delete it it still shows up in the drop box, in the home page,under armada. And I'm not sure why you say its none of their business cause it is, Who wants to recruit a bad player or a trouble maker.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I want to know who is bad or trouble, then I have the opportunity to list them or post a whip , or slap or what have you.

7. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

No Bobbyc, I mean deleting from the actual armada page. What shows up on a players own feed they have to remove.
    I say that it isn't the business of everyone because in my opinion, it isn't. Many times players will join an armada to help with a war and then go back to their old armada or maybe find a new one to join. That doesn't make it everyone's business. Also, you can go directly to their old armada leader and ask about them, remembering though there are two sides to every story. ;)

8. Kirsten

I have an enquiring mind and I like to know :pPersonally when it comes to guilds,armada's etc, expecting a leader to be responsible for the actions of others is alittle silly, ,just wanted to throw that in, even though it is not what the thread is about, just needed to say it .

Chasity, CazG and bobbyc like this.
  9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You crack me up. lol Just wanted you to know. lol
    I think once you see someone who was in an armada getting whipped, bountied, etc., it tends to go without saying that something is up with that player and it may not be in a new armada's best interest to bring them aboard. lol
    Inquiring minds ask questions. Others who don't really care, just sit back and watch the drama's unfold. lol

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

And some of us will,whip,list cause we knew it would happen lol Bring on the drama :)

11. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Exactly, plus most leaders of other Armadas are my rivals, they would lie.... love Lindas reply, id like it 100 times if I could :]

12. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

It would be neat but yo still can't say anything about that player. Perhaps they agreed that leader would boot them instead of him removing himself? If yo have any doubts abot a player you'd still have to ask the former armada about him.

Chasity likes this.
  13. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Sometimes a member will say his/her good-byes & forget about actually hitting the leave button. So, I agree that a posting of "left" versus "got removed" wouldn't necessarily paint a complete picture of what happened.