Compromised

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craig Day, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

I really dislike having to write this, but the straw that broke the camels back has happened. Its my belief that the integrity of this entire game has been compromised. I realize that others have written on this subject in recent weeks. I find myself feeling the need to speak up on my own behalf. I have played this game a long time. I have thoroughly enjoyed it most of the time. Kel and I conducted a long term and fun rivalry that only helped Kano. Just think of the money spent by the rival factions as we went at each other. It took us years of competition to get where we are. We fought, we bickered, we bountied and we yelled.

Now I watch as people achieve in a few months which took us years to accomplish. Of course, the Raid Bosses and the complete screw up to the arena contributed to this. You know what contributed more? Those who cheat. Yes I said it cheat. The final straw I mention is what I and many others saw in the last edition of Guild Wars. We would hit a C rated Guild or above. We would take it all way the down. Then boom, last hit for the kill comes out of no where. Its obvious to me that some sort of tool is being used. When I conducted a completely unscientific survey in WC I found members of other Guilds encountered the exact same thing. The consensus?? Why bother doing a ticket. Nothing will be done. Kinda sad don't you think.

In the past I have reported players I know are using assistance. Its not I thought they were. Its not that I had a suspicion they were. I KNEW they were. I had solid information and my own observation would be the reason for the report. Now I know there are different levels of action taken as has been explained to us, but I see no evidence of any action. If only give a short suspension the players reported would be evident through their absence.

I look upon the TOS as an implied contract. By agreeing to the TOS i indicate that I will abide by your rules. But, there was an expectation on my part that these rules would be enforced by Kano. Frankly, I do not see this. I am not going to list all the abuses that I KNOW go on, it would be boring because they have been mentioned again and again. But would I would like to know is if Kano intends to live up to their part of the implied contract? That will dictate my decision of continued participation in the game. I have threatened to leave before and have been talked out of it by friends in the game. This time, unless I see some solid movement to address these issues, I will leave.

I put this in the public forum as I am interested in feed back from other players. In addition, I am pretty well known in the game and I want people to see how I feel

Thank you for your consideration

2. I hear you. I have made many friends in here. I have also learned that the $ speaks the loudest. Maybe KANO should have a plan where we can pay to have something done LOL Sort of like a mafia LOL

3. Sallie Riley

Sallie Riley New Member

Myself and other members of our guild have seen this very same issue, and yes, it has gotten way worse this past war, here and in zombie slayer as well. It is very frustrating for those of us playing fairly and makes many of us discouraged. I for one would LOVE to see something done to stop this type of behavior in all of the games. Thanks

Lucifer and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've personally given up sending in tickets on cheaters. Only time anything seems to be done, is if it's a low level account that hasn't spent a dime.

As for the sniping in GW's, yes I've had it happen to me many times as well. It does not show under attack or anything such of sorts, it's poof last hit or 2 gone. I just go for D and E guilds now because of this very reason, they do not seem to be set up on the program.

5. snapper

snapper New Member

Ive had the odd one hit lucky kill and expect it to happen to me occassionally but like the others have said most of every one ive beat down to one or two hits and bang its dead...I noticed it in the last guild war but this one is ridiculous.Its gettin to the point where most of the game is unplayable

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Lucifer and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  6. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

The majority of C guilds I have tried to kill were sniped from me on FB/server 1. It has definitely been worse this season of guild wars. I have not really had a problem with it on server 2 tho.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I have seen the same thing in Pirate Clan, the arena, people auto leveling, auto hitting bosses, auto challenge help, auto bounty hunting.. ect. There have been suspensions of some people caught in the past but they are allowed back with nothing lost- so where is the punishment? People know they can cheat and there is a slight chance they will be caught and slapped on the wrist but all of their gains are worth the slight interruption in game play. Do you think they stop cheating after the suspension is over? Not from what I have seen, they just learn a new method to cheat or hide it better.
    Kano knows who these people are yet I feel as Craig does- Kano is breaking their contract with us by not enforcing the TOS. Perhaps the only thing that would get results is a class action suit to get back all the money we have put into our games, because the loss of high level players seems to pull no weight.

8. T Ann

T Ann New Member

It is disheartening to have to play with cheaters. I too have experienced the final hit victory by some other guild. It is frustrating to play with those who can hit much faster than I, who never let up and seem to level much quicker than most.

I accept that if I choose to play the game I will have to play with cheaters. I don't think Kano is capable of cleaning out the game. I enjoy playing when the bad guys are logged off. It would really surprise me if there were less than 75% who cheat.

Perhaps if the good guys stayed we would not be left with a higher percentage of bad guys.

Deblovscats1 and aleco like this.
  9. I see it in bounties. I have it all the way with up to 5 hits and POOF, it's gone...

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  10. John Luna

John Luna Member

Craig, I have submitted several tickets on this matter before and I have shared them with others and many here have gotten no where with it.
    So Mr. Day, save yourself some time and energy because KANO will do nothing because doing something would mean less revenues and that is not going to happen and for those of you dropping your monies into these games know this. The game will continue to open other avenues to level players at a co$t therefor don't be surprised if in a very near future others will do what you did and paid for in a lot less time.

If you really want to create some serious attention then create a Facebook page and lets post the complaints and answer that we have gotten from KANO. I am sure you wont be disappointed in viewing how many others have brought this very same argument to their attention through the years and more so now without success.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Lucifer and Deblovscats1 like this.
  11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I don't have the luxury of time at the moment, but I too as a well known player, echo the remarks of Craig Day here. My VC name "
    [RVV] Kel the King Chiseler to Kano Forever Now" reflects the fact that Kano has not enforced its contract with me, that I expect others to follow and KNOW they do not and Kano will not take action.

Including the integrity of these games. Belrose makes a sound remark as well to the gains of the cheater. If they pay, they play. Simple.

To us saps, its not as simple as pay to cheat to use. It is paying a company that allows cheaters who pay, to play. You Kano have to make your bed to lay in. There is another thread with a self-admitted cheat to which there is no comment after the initial remarks of the Forum moderator re unorthodox play.

12. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

I noticed the last Guild Wars that all my beat-downs were sniped. Add my experience to the pattern.

Daniel Pejchl likes this.
  13. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

the hits are so frustrating on kong, i've given up on trying to collect them anymore.

Lucifer likes this.
  14. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

GW on Kong/AG - in terms of missing kills... my experience/feel is that I can get about 10-20% of the ones I go full speed to try to get. Sometimes the kills appear to be "stolen" from me, but I've always simply figured I was being outgunned/outsmarted and thoroughly beaten by someone faster, more powerful or simply luckier. I can't support the view that there's any cheating going on.

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This thread is about a FB game and most people commenting are on FB, and yes we have alot of cheating, on FB all kinds ,way too many and it is not just on VC. I cannot speak for the other platforms but I can imagine cheating goes on, as many players from FB have accounts on the other platforms.

16. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Normally I'm not in a syndicate but recently joined 1 for a few weeks to play SW again. Well, I got at least 100 kills stolen during two SW's. Like in the middle of the night, nobody is hitting except me, BOOM - last hit got someone else.

Definitly the whole SW system needs to b overlooked to make it more fair, especially when ppl play on 2 or more computers at the same time. But there r ppl I know who got those lucky kills and I know they r only playing from phone, not even using autoclicker. They got those kills and I'm 99,99% sure they only have faster internet + luck.

However, the luck of these guys is really frustrating when u work hard urself and dont get the kill reward.

17. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

There is now a comment in that thread by the Operator's rep that Support will determine if they are at an advantage even though they say they are. This is sardonic.

18. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

All I can say... I go for B and C kills in arena... Some I get, some get sniped off at the end. "Win some, lose some".
    There are folks who acively 'watch' a weakened person B or C in the GW, throw a few strategic attacks at it to watch as the health gets on down below 3.0.. or 2.0... then blast away.

That is not ch3ating, that is patience, and strategy. -- Rest assured if you come across a B or C in GW that is at about 2/3rds of full health or less, there will be watchers of it. The lower the health, likely the more watchers of it. -- Folks from various families who are waiting for it go go below about 20% of full health, then blast away. Hopefully get the kill.

This expectation of getting any target you start out on in GW is ridiculous. Call me the minority, but I think C is just annoyed that he starts out to kill a person in GW, and someone else comes along and gets the final hit.

This thought of snipers being ch3aters is almost as ridiculous as the idea that someone could hunt bounties or list bounties while hospitalized! Come on now... Don't be sore if some other family in GW's snipes off a few of your GW targets. . .

19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I understand everyones frustration here as well as the next, I see cheating on kong vc and pc everyday. when was the last time all of you saw the bans on kong/armor, ya I dont either. that said a long time ago I suggested for the arena that kill rewards should go to the highest damage not last hit to curb sniping, it was a travesty to say it then. it would solve a lot now in both wars and arena

Lucifer likes this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm posting a pic here of factual crap that can occur.
    NO, I don't use this tool and putting myself out there even posting pic of calling me a cheater.
    But here it is.
    I never used this, never will, but this is off of web.
    GW.PNG