Complaining (again) about the hitlist...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The_Jay, Mar 7, 2011.

1. The_Jay

The_Jay Member

...I just don't get the reasoning on how it's OK for someone three to four (or more) times my level can't outright attack me, but they can list me 'all day'. I can't attack them back (even if I thought I were strong enough) because that opens it up so they can attack me directly. Nor can I afford a bounty trap, as the cost is astronomical. Even if I could afford it, they'd just ignore it and list me anyway. Were's the fairness? I get screwed and they get better numbers...
    I'm not attacking any of their clan, that I know of... Even if that WERE the case, What's the fight list for if someone takes insult to you using it?
    In the end I have a feeling all I'm gonna get is 'Suck it up and live with it'. What company have I heard that from? Oh yeah! Zynga.

2. well you could always try to sneak a invite to them see if you can sneak in there clan.
    could get one of your higher level clan(if you got em and there not clan with the higher you got problems with)to try and pound em down.

how are you sure your not attacking there clan?some high levels have alot of capts.

you could also be in a rival armada i know i list rival armadas every chance.

3. The_Jay

The_Jay Member

I'm actually specifically talking about Viking Clan and the Guild of DIE. Although this rant does cover the other three as well.
    Several of them have been on a few of my Guild members friend lists and as soon as the DIE member has figured it out they they declanned them. The only way that I'd be able to get out of their cross-hairs is if I dumped my guild and joined them. And I'm nowhere near strong enough for that, and I've made friends with a few of my guild members (as much as you can in this setting anyway).
    It's not just my Guild though, because from what I can see they're... urinating in quite a number of people Wheaties.
    However, that's not really the point.
    The point is: Where is this fair that someone can't fight back in any way? there was a 'rule' a 'number' of levels ago that if you couldn't attack them you couldn't list them. I think that should be kept all the way to XXXXXXXXX level. Just have the window open a bit farther as you get higher. but having a 1700th (or more) level person being able to list a 480th level is just ignorant.
    In closing... Was that post anywhere near coherent? or is as rambling as it feels?

4. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Just to make you feel better... that 1700+ level player(s) from DIE is bountied or axe-slapped on a daily basis too. I'm not going to mention any names... since half their guild is my clan and the other my rival, lol, but if you look at that individual "bountied total", I bet, they were bountied multiple times.

5. As for that guild. I've had a few run ins with their members. Most of the time, hilariously enough, they die from my attacks... consistently... it's quite funny actually, they are tagged "DIE" and they do it very well LOL.

my succestion is to get your level and income up high enough that you are either A too much of a threat to harrass, or B too expensive to keep hitlisting.

6. lol yeah i pound that guild all the time.

7. The_Jay

The_Jay Member

You guys are missing the point, but I'll drop it. Thanks for the advice... Even though that's already what I'm tryin to do.

8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Jump ship if your getting beat up and no one is helping you.

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

Bohoo quit b*tching about it. If it makes you feel better, I can start listing you too :)

10. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

lol that's crazy.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i feel u jay, it is kinda ridiculous for that to be allowed, all that does is allow the higher lvls to run their mouths bc they have been playin the game longer, those fools should only be able to attack each other anyway but should not be able to do anything but punch someone that is more than half of their lvl

12. i said this on another thread but i will say it again.

when your at level 300 your suppose to know strategies by then.

only problem is there is a leveling trap set to where you can level 300 in a week or less.
    for those that fall for the leveling trap thats not the higher levels fault.
    leveling too quickly most of the time costs you income and clan as your leveling too quickly to build them both up making you open season prematurely for the higher level.

your actually not suppose to level quickly.when i was a 300 i knew strategies by then which actually discouraged listing.

but back to the main topic here now.
    level 300 is a fair level its been that way long as i can remember and nothing is wrong with it.it allows higher levels to look after clan to some degree.

you get up in level and see what its like up here.and i bet you wont be complaining about this.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  13. AS is right.

You need to find a balance. I've only played VC for 2 months, and I'm lvl 1k. My income isn't great so yeah I'm easy to list. My clan is barely moderate so I can't beat everyone I come across, BUT my attack and defense are fairly high so even those with a couple hundred more clan than me, don't always win.

I've made liberal use of the blacksmith which has given me pretty good items, but I just haven't been playing long enough to have all the money and items needed to make a major impact with it.... yet.

Does that mean I should be on here whining and crying with a lvl 2k is hitlisting me 3 or 4 times a day because I used one of his guild members to shoot me up a few levels? Absolutely not.

Their looking out for their guild/clan, same as I would. So, I stopped leveling quickly and focused on recruitment, and bosses, to replenish my hoarde. Once both are at an acceptable level, I'll start leveling up quickly again.

In the mean time, that means I'm going to take some heavy losses, but that doesn't mean I'll lose the war, and some of those who've really gotten under my skin I've saved the URL for, guess what is going to happen when I get to their level.

Instead of getting upset about it, get smart about it.

that said... any of you who are on the forum and in my clan.... by all means, feel free to add me to your inner circle ;)

14. well said my good sir well said

15. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Indeed. I have outleveled many people I always perceived as not catchable.

I can now beat around people that mopped the floor with me weeks/months prior. Sometimes I'm even so far out of their range, it's no longer funny.

Sometimes I try to battle with friends and I usually have to sell some 1000 Warriors, cause I'm way too strong for them. And they're 100 - 200 Levels above me.

And I build masses of buildings every day, increasing my bounty cost. My goal is 1T income every turn. No one will want to afford that bounty.

16. maybe fielding but even he wouldnt want to most likely

17. And Eddie's self-listing bot never runs out of coins, beware.

He didn't want to list your cousin.

18. Eddie

Eddie Member

So what is this guy's ingame URL?

19. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

higher lvls just dont get it

everyone here seems to be missing the point that jay was tryin to express bc u feel that he is whining...i cannot understand how anyone that has responded can honestly believe that strategy has ANYTHING to do with it once u hit lvl300, there is no such thing as being able to use a strategy to stop someone 1000 lvls above u, not in no way, shape or form can this be done...

u cannot build ur bounty up high enough no matter how long u "sit" down there bc in order to build ur bounty u have to be able to gain money since it so freely grows on trees and without "moving" u cannot accomplish this in mobwars (now in mobsters this is an entirely different story, but in mobwars it is not possible), u also cannot build up strong enough equip to battle someone 1000 lvls above u by sitting while they are moving...and to respond to ur statement about not being able to build up if u lvl quickly, i am lvl500 in 60 days and my bounty is well above 20 bill and my mob size is at the full 1000 but it is not difficult to build up ur mob size if u know what u are doing in the first place

the ones that are high in lvl and denying the fact that what jay is tryin to say is unfair are the ones that are whining in my opinion, its sad when u ur best resort is to list someone 1000 lvls below anyway just bc u cant deal wit the people at ur lvl, thats just pathetic in my opinion, yeah it may be slim up there as far as how many people u can fight but thats the cost of getting up there which meant u should have strategized urself and not ran up in the trees where there is nobody to attack, thats not my fault at all, half of ur lvl i can understand but anything more than that should put u out of reach from doing anything but punching

bottom line i could care less who lists me out the blue from up there anyway bc i can handle mine with my rebel nature...lol, but not everyone takes the time out to truly learn the game and then to feed them to the wolves just bc they hit lvl300 goes back to what i have been sayin this entire convo, everything is given to the higher lvls

I AGREE WIT U 100% JAY, THEY SHOULDNT FEED LVL300 TO THE WOLVES, THATS FOR THE BIRDS

20. Eddie

Eddie Member

The point is you shouldn't mess with people who you cannot handle. It is simple as that. You did something to provoke this person and now you have to face the consequences.