Community Announcement

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jan 28, 2012.

1. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

Welcome Mark Sears

2. So what

So what Member

congrats on the job ...welcome

3. jhws

jhws New Member

Welcome & Good Luck, Mark!

I'm sure you'll hear from us...

[HR][/HR]

| [VC] | T h o r h a m m e r | lvl 2600+ |

4. Welcome Mark Sears!

5. ivrum

ivrum New Member

reporting a disturbed mind

apparently i can't make anyone see that i might have a seriously disturbed mind on my vc battle field - there is no way i can report this user, i am always redirected to home page. there is no one that knows him, and now i have sent a pm to him, waiting for an answer, but his reaction in game already showed, he was, in the least, instable if not drunk, drugged or psychotic - so.... in a way i am making myself and my family susceptible to danger - and by the way, i am, myself, a psychologist, not a layman. my question is, why can't i report this person? i am simply worried.

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Welcome to the Kano/Apps team Mark! I know that his many years of experience will be a great addition. Looking forward to the many things to come in 2012.

7. welcome here Mark..:cool:

8. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

welcome to Kano Mark..

9. Weatherly

Weatherly New Member

Welcome Mark Sears! If we don"t like anything from here in we will consider it all your fault. Commenting on a previous post- I don"t like High Rollers and way prefer shooting people. Cards seem like something I saw my grandmother play. As far as the blue/white links. At first I didn't like them but then it occurred to me that the dead links were people that could no longer be added to a mob. That means as more people in their quit playing, and they were not adding as fast as everyone else, the strength of their top players would continue to drop relative to the people still adding people that are playing currently. That means that as time passes, their team continues to drop in competitiveness. Considering which players choose to be blocked, I am all for it. It makes them easier to surpass in hit kills and everything. I am all for it!!!