Comments

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Lasinagol, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Is there a way to delete comments on the World Bosses and Challenges? There have been a couple of commentators that have been in almost every one of my challenges and keep appearing in my World Boss comments. Shy of marking them as spam they won't go away.

2. sirdroolsalot

sirdroolsalot New Member

Is there away we can get more and/or comments in messages to send to annoying viking clan players that kill you day in day out every day like they don't have know one else to kill sheeeesh!!!!!!!!!

Micaylah likes this.
  3. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

There is already a way to do that...if you are friends with someone that is clanned up with them, like in a similar guild or in their Elite Chieftains you can generally ask them to relay a message for you. I have had to resort to it and it sometimes doesn't work. But, it is worth a try. I have had much success with getting help from other people. If necessary you can get protection from people that are being too aggressive.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1st off sending the aggressive player messages never works out, they have easy way to find you. If can't handle it maybe not game for you, but as Lasinagol suggested ask for help from a higher level clan than the aggressor, most are willing to help out.

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

There are a lot of personality types in here. Some players play in order to deliberately wind other players up. I've had it myself when I was excessively provoked by a certain player who eventually confessed he was a much higher level and was bored so was using a lower level alt account that he found (a redundant relative's account) and was deliberately using it to provoke people. In that case I contacted support and they banned him. So if your problem is player specific Lasinagol then there is that route, if it is general then you can do what Jades suggested. Alternatively, hope the messengers get a life eventually and find something else to do with their time.

6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

My problem wasn't higher leveled players being an issue. It was about not being able to delete people's comments that are in the Monthly Challenge and like the World Boss comments.

It is a battle game, battles require: Strategy, Alliances, and Enemies..."Can't stand the heat, get out of the Kitchen!"

7. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

And sometimes you end up clanning them. :) I usually try to go to their Guild.

8. SLUDGE

SLUDGE New Member

hey i just bought darkskull mask for 30fp and didnt receive it~!! whats up with that :(

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Micaylah and SLUDGE like this.