[VC] Collecting a Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It should take years to reach ape island not a month or two like some have there seems to be a race to the finish line where there is nothing to do anyway the fun should be about the journey not who can get their fast as lightning

Old Salt likes this.
  2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Well now KANO has a whole new problem on their hands with these raids. People outrunning the game. Your going to have a whole batch soon that will pass Ape Island and will start complaining they want new locations to do. These Raids were just not well thought out or they never would have done them.

Kirsten and Marc14 like this.
  3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Indeed, but there is a golden mean between fast as lightning and a 4 year crawl. It would be nice to reach a new location a little faster without the constant need to look for the best XP for every stamina or energy used. I hope the recent survey for new locations for all levels will get some support.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

These games for those of us playing for many years without raids would prob all agree the accomplishment and time spent getting to where we are is much more rewarding than rushing thru like what is going on now ,, at least it is for me. I would not give support to any more shortcuts and raids have cheapened the game any more damage is just foolish

Jenny Hellsbaby Hill likes this.
  5. I agree with Kristen . I have played off and on for 6 years and still have lower levels accounts )( 2000-5600) in no rush to level but the raids are moving me up a bit faster then I would like . yes I know I don't have to do them but then I feel left out like I will miss something ) besides the rewards help a bit , just wish I didn't level so fast . ps I play all four apps in two sites ) for fun but the raids /w/g battle arena make it more like work then fun . to much bunched up events all at once

Kirsten likes this.
  6. monica

monica New Member

I think this last raid is the first time I didn't get my boss completely terminated before time expired, lol. You are right the raids seem to take over the battles being fought.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

That seriously sucks. Sorry to hear that :(