Clarification please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

right, he keeps having to explain his self regarding your accusations. he explained to you time and again that Ben HELPED him, you focusing on the fact they use to be rivals is you TRYING to take your own thread off topic so you can ONCE AGAIN, try and paint a picture that Kano gave "2 certain players" unfair advantages.

oh i'm readin... :) i think that's why you keep resorting to calling me names :) cos there is no real reason for this thread other than you to stomp and demand and accuse....

2. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Doesn't dare respond to anything said to me...just re-posting admins response to the topic.

3. Wrong, again. And isn't your game name DOG Eye Wenduh? So how is THAT calling you names? He had no need to defend himself, he wasn't accused of anything. He threw his name into the mix all by himself. Just as he, himself, told me, right before he joined his armada, that he was only doing it to screw over its leader. I'm not making up anything. Just replying to your post and his. And I do believe it is YOU who keeps trying to take this thread off topic.

I've wasted enough time on you......say what you want. Unless it is related to the topic at hand, I won't be responding to any more of your baiting.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I got a package from Kano when I went berserk and never emailed in my hi5 link to get a package in the first place? Wow, I'm good.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Liar liar.
    I lost all respect I had left(Wasn't much)for you.
    I been nothing but grateful to Ben since he let me in SWM.
    So go get a life drama queen.
    We all know better.
    You got no life so you come accuse me of cheating when you're gaining levels quicker than me.
    You must really got no life if you have to spread lies.
    That should be bannable lying like that.
    Lucky for you I got no way to prove I didn't say that
    But Ben and ALL of SWM know you're a no good scumbag.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  6. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

i have done nothing but responded to your topic. you have once again resorted to the name calling because you have no argument or defense and cant admit you were wrong. enjoy :)

7. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

no worries lord. when some people are wrong they are too embarrassed to admit it. they lash out w/lies instead. lol i dont think she has any kind of stellar reputation as honest or ethical.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This thread should have either been deleted or locked up as it was glaringly obvious the direction it was headed in.

9. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

indubitably x2!

10. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

compensation is one thing but going overboard the way Kano did is totally unfair

11. clubber

clubber Member

Jillian Thyra Johansson why did you open this thread and why do you even bother asking for a list of those who got FP pack's? Who are you to ask those things? The president? Did you think spending $$ on a game give you right to judge and act like a drama queen everytime you feel like? Why not exposing those top30 2 names and get over it or send an email to Kano support and/or blubber in another thread.

Can someone close this piece of... thread?

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I have closed this thread as Wonder Bread gave a reply on the first page. As he said, if you feel someone who recieved a package, is abusing it, then please email Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.