Clarification please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

hmmmm lets see since June 27th, lord breakfield has gained 323 levels, Jillian has gained 326 levels, looks more like Jillian got a package. Of course i gained 365 levels, but my bank roll is bigger LOL

2. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

This is the topic...stay on it ;-)

3. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

LOL that's cute. out of 11 posts 1 WASNT about lord or me. kudos!

Today, 09:36 PM
    Thread: Clarification please
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Your responses are a perfect example of why...

Your responses are a perfect example of why people are, as you say "lurkers" Any form of intelligent debate causes you to degrade them and dare I say "BULLY" people in to not talking! Well guess...

Today, 09:33 PM
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Yo! Jon is a moderator. We've all had examples...

Yo! Jon is a moderator. We've all had examples in the past of what that means ;-) And no offense, Jon but this is an admins problem to address.

Today, 09:31 PM
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Or in other words "If it doesn't fit, you must...

Or in other words "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" hmmm reminds me of another con.

Today, 09:23 PM
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Point is, I don't believe a word you say. So try...

Point is, I don't believe a word you say. So try and deflect what is blatantly obvious in, PC and let's let, Kano decide if you did or didn't.

Today, 09:03 PM
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Probably because you couldn't with this account. ...

Probably because you couldn't with this account. I recall it being froze in, PC....'member?

Today, 08:04 PM
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Oh my weren't you banned? How is it that you can...

Oh my weren't you banned? How is it that you can still post in here? I believe you about as much as I believe that the world is going to end in 2012! However, as I said I will send all of the...

Today, 07:55 PM
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Rest assured...specifics will and have already...

Rest assured...specifics will and have already been sent to support. The unfairness of this is mind boggling and particularly when an unsaid forum moderator was banned after he basically told, Kano...

11-26-2011, 09:45 PM
    Thread: [PC] Armada Wars Open Discussion
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Armada Wars, is an interesting concept however we...

Armada Wars, is an interesting concept however we do have questions/suggestions;

Date - Do you have an, ETA of when, Armada Wars might come in to affect?

Rewards - Although trophies/ribbons...

11-16-2011, 11:28 AM
    Thread: Boss bullies
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Poll: So you have deemed it upon yourself to edit my...

So you have deemed it upon yourself to edit my post? May I ask why? Could it be because your armada and alliances are the pirates making these profiles? But no worries my orginal post will go to,...

11-16-2011, 11:06 AM
    Thread: Boss bullies
    by Gunpowder Condomina

Replies
    Views

Poll: First off, the LAST thing I want to do by...

First off, the LAST thing I want to do by replying to this topic is open myself up for more ridicule/harassment which in itself speaks to the whole of why the, Crew of Virtue was originated. ...

4. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

LOL right and your comment on the topic was ZOMG i mailed specifics on yew lord! imma get chew!

basically after you and jillian were proven wrong the whole thing has been off course. nice try though. lol

5. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

I do agree with that point jillian, but it is good business for them. and i can only imagine the time u have spent also, seeing your rank in both games. But it also good business to do what they cn to compensate loyal players

6. Anyway, before we get too off topic, I, for one, would like to see a list of those receiving compensation for their H5 accts. from Kano. In an effort to be transparent, let's see who got what. And in what form too. Rather than put the fp directly on one's account, what would stop Kano from sending gift cards to purchase said points? Not my idea, but one brought up by a concerned player, and a good one at that.

We all know there is more than one way to skin a dog...........or was that cat?

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Too bad you're wayyyy off base here.
    Not even close to how I level since I never got 1.
    Wish Kano would get on here and confirm I didn't get one.
    Then you gotta come up with another grasp at how its done.
    I will say I owe Ben ALOT.

8. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

shhh, this isn't about you anymore! gah! it's about how unfair it is that players NOT in the TOP 30 aren't using this package.

or it's about wanting to know who got a transfer cos...um....zomg it's a big word alrigh?!? it just should be transparent!

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How about the player directly above me?

10. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

while i think this is a good idea, i dont think KANO actually can do this, Legal matters with privacy of accounts. I wouldnt mind seeing that list though

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I would HOPE illegal.
    i'd think its even illegal to suggest such a thing.

12. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

who specifically LORD, i have all the top 10 since JUNE 27th

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well who is the player directly above me?
    How many levels gained since same date.

14. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

272 levels, usually gets about 50 a week

15. You are making me laugh. First of all, you told me yourself how much you despise Ben. Secondly, who said you got one? You are the one who keeps putting your name out there. Not me.

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That was when we were rivals.
    When I made my return to myspace Ben extended the offer to ME and of course I accepted.
    I done nothing but try to return the favor for the help.

17. I got a package from Kano for not playing H5? Wow, I'm good. (BTW, for all who want to jump on this, that was sarcasm.)

18. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

how is his working w/ben on topic w/the thread?

levels...packages...outrage!!!

19. And I agree with you, Brad, that it might be good business to compensate good customers. BUT not at the expense of other good customers. I admit, I'm no King Solomon, but H5 folding was not Kano's responsibility, so they should have stayed out of it, imo. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I think a lot will. We'll see.

20. I don't know, DOG. I just know that HE keeps mentioning it. Again with the not reading thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.