Clans and Chieftans

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Trish, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Trish

Trish New Member

Hi I have only just started playing again - I need more Chieftains but don't have friends that play. I have advertised on the Add me forum and posted in codes that I find to invite - I don't seem to get Chieftains but lots of invites to join clans. How do I get Chieftains and what benefit is there to be in a clan and can you join more than one. I'm a Grandma so please be nice :) Thank you

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Clan/chieftains are real people , Hired chieftains are purchased with Favor points/god points ( 3 chieftains for 10 Favor points), the goal is 1,000 real and 1,000 hired, so you sent out your code and people( real)are responding, if ya playing on FB there are plenty of people who will clan ya. :)

Ya have a better chance of people responding in the Job board, don't ask for clan in WC , ( again if playing on FB) as that might get you listed or slapped.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You can post your code in the world bosses, too. Active players go there at least once a day, if not more, so you may want to try that. And send invites to anyone you see in bosses that you help out on. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Trish

Trish New Member

Thanks for the replies but I'm still none the wiser in some areas - I can send out invites but how do I know if I get a response? Do they automatically get added to my chieftains list or do I have to do something else? These invites to join a clan - what benefit is there in joining one and can I join more than one? Thank you.

5. Kirsten

A clan is the ones you are asking to add you, if they send a request you need to accept it, once you get established you can look around find a guild which is a group with 25 members , you can clan anyone you want, you need 1,000 clan and 1,000 hired chieftains, there is a help section on the game homepage. Most guilds will accept a new member once that player looks like they are gonna stick around,so for now get some clan ,are you on FB?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  6. Trish

Trish New Member

So a " clan" is a Cheiftain and I can have 1000 of them and 1000 of the hired ones? Yes? Yes I'm on FB. Thank you

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct

CaptureCHIEF.PNG

Emily Leigh and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Yes that is what you need to get eventually in order to use all weapons and warriors and be able to hold ya own in a fight, be aware this is a fighting game, a PVP fighting game, you are not fighting a computer, you will be fighting with other players.

9. Trish

Trish New Member

Ok. thank you Kirsten Jades and Jared for your help. I think I get that part now. I seem to be able to fight well - though I don't know how as I have no idea what I'm doing - beginner's luck maybe. Could you tell me where to find my Boost things. It popped up once when I connected but I can't find it when I go searching. Thanks

10. Kirsten

Click on Chieftains

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureB.PNG
    Wasn't sure which boost meant, pic of both.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Jades must be a Kano employee and/or an IT guy, his screenshots are really awesome!

JADES likes this.
  13. Kirsten

He is the IT guy , he can makes the best shots to explain things like this.

JADES likes this.
  14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it's not just the screenshots, it's the arrows, boxes, and notes. it's all i can do to try to copy and paste an image here if i need to. maybe Kano should throw him a few FPs for his help in the forums.

The Rage and JADES like this.
  15. Trish

Trish New Member

Yes awesome screenshots and thanks for your help everyone.

JADES likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Would be a bonus LOL, good suggestion.

The Rage likes this.
  17. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

and be sure to use all of your FPs to get hired chieftains until you're maxed out. they are much more valuable than boosts, warriors, weapons, etc. you may not need them early on, but you'll regret not having them later as you level up.

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i would spend your time sending out invite requests because that's easiest for the players that you're sending them to, some of us (like me) don't have time to copy and paste a whole bunch of codes to add players, especially if we're already at our max of "real" players.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Smack, I opened a account on ARMOR other day and the refill option for chieftain bonuses (energy/stam, if have them sent from chieftain etc.) doesn't "pop" up for "use boost" like on FB, after depleting available resources. This might be why the thread was started.
    I have to actually search for them in Chieftain/boost tab. Most might overlook over this being a new player. Seems to me Trish caught the problem, prop's to her. :)

Last edited: May 18, 2015