[KanoPlay] Clan invites not working for weeks now....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dutchman, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

KANO,

Since several weeks the clan invites do not work. When you try to send one, it says: xxxxx is already your friend. KANO why is that, I tried it in Firefox and IE, but have same problems in both browsers.

DUTCHMAN

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i have the same trouble on face book. thought it was just me lol

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Dutchman and Larry. When this tends to happen clear out your cache and 9 times out of 10 it does resolve the issue with invites and being able to send them out and accept them. There has been many threads on it and that is usually one of the best ways to get it working again. If your still having issues respond back and we will get a developer to take a look for you

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Doesn't work Jon.

Been having that problem as well(myspace).

Cleared cache restarted browser did nothing.

5. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Jon, I have cleared the cache, but nothing. I also tried to go into "recruited Chieftains", and try to find the persons name in both "all friends", and "friends playing viking clan", but although they are "friends", their name is not in the list.
    Many players do have this problem.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

same with me it still wont work :(

7. Jon Ward

Thanks Larry and Dutchman. I will see if i can get a developer to comment here when they get a chance to see if they can go from here and see if they can figure out the issue.

8. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Jon, it has been 2 weeks since your last post. How are we progressing on this issue.....

9. Jon Ward

Sorry Dutchan i have sent a message to the developers about it will resend it again see if i can get one to comment on here for you about this issue.

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Have you been unable to add any new clan, or is this issue happening with specific players? Are these players you have added as friends of Myspace first? We have seen this issue be resolved occasionally by unfriending/friending the player on myspace, and then adding them to clan afterwords, although if this is happening with all your invites it could be a larger issue.

11. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I have deleted a person from myspace, befriend again. Then tried to find that person in my "friends that play Viking clan" list, but still no luck. This method did not work.

12. Jon Ward

Hey Dutchman i will let Wonder Bread know of your response back to him so he can answer you when he gets back again since there off on the weekends.

13. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Just to confirm, is this issue occurring with one specific player, or all players you try and add? Also, have you sent in a report through support about this? If not, please do so with all the relevant information so we can take a look for you.
    It's also worth mentioning that this is likely a Myspace problem, but we'll make sure there isn't anything on our end that would be causing this.

14. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Wonder Bread, this problem is with several players. It seems to be random, it happens to players that are in my clan since the beginning, and with players I added recently. A lot of the time, the other player has the same problem in finding me in their list, but sometimes they can find me, and they can send the invite.

15. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I am able to send an invite, but not through the regular way. A guild member told me how to do it. I go to that persons boss, try to attack, then a message appears "This Viking needs to be your Chieftain before you can help them out in their Boss Battle. Send invite!" if you click on the "Send invite!, then it will go through...Very complicated, but at least there is a way. Still I want KANO to see why this is a problem for not only me, but many players...

Dutchman......

16. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

KANO, it seems this topic is on the bottom of the pile for you, but still many players have this problem, it has not disappeared. Any ideas what might cause this?

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Dutchman did you ever send this to our support team? If so let me know and I will try and get more info, otherwise please do send this through.

End of the day there are many ongoing issues with MySpace's platform right now, this being one of them for some of our players. I apologize that you are unable to send requests to certain friends but if the platform is broken there is little we can do.

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

this is an issue happening with SEVERAL players and its one that makes no sense...it happens randomly with different people i try to add after removing and its not always happening with the same people. everyone i talk to has had this problem on myspace vc