Chat Account Disabling... A Little TOOO Extreme?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gamer4Life 2012, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Gamer4Life 2012

Gamer4Life 2012 New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Drake. Im a Gamer, hence my username Gamer4Life 2012. I enjoy ALL types of games, especially shooters, and first and/or third person shooter games like Call of Duty, MW3, Gears of War (1, 2, and 3) Etc... I just joined today, so idk where this post is gonna go...

Anyways, what is up with the chat disabling? I am not new to KANO apps, so i know all about Mob wars, and Zombie slayer and the others. Now i understand that a majority of people are posting vague, crude language on there.. but not all of them are getting caught. And the ones that are getting caught:
    A- Don't mean it
    B- Are saying it by accident (PRIME EXAMPLE- assume)

My 2 good friends, Acie, and Price (Acie is SAVAGE NOOB, and Price is PRICE) got their accounts disabled not too long ago.. well Acie said his has been disabled for like a month now. From what they are telling me, they really did not deserve to get their accounts disabled. Acie was in a BIG argument with some TCB guy or whatever.. and whoever he or she was, was saying stuff like (dont worry, ill substitute it.)
    Fick you, you stupid punk a$$ hoe.
    You can suck my KoK, Kokcshiner.
    And much more.. Now Acie was doing it too, just not as bad. He'd say things like what the hell, or damn.. Now that's not vague, is it?

Now PRICE... he's the one i feel sorry for.. And i saw the argument too, i just didn't have any speakers to stand up for him.

Price and this guy named Mac, a leader of ELITE6, was going at it because Price said he was going to hack his account if he didn't back off Acie and him. They both were in ELITE6, until they got betrayed, removed, and attacked. A guy name K1NG TCB jumped in the conversation, and defended Mac by saying hey back off or something.. Price then pointed out that TCB and ELITE are supposedly enemies, but K1NG replied with something related to Yeah, but anyone that'll do something like that is wrong. I got your back mac.

- Skip -

Price then pointed out that he was bluffing about the hacking thing. He was trying to scare Mac off into leaving them alone. And what better way to intimidate someone than to threaten them with hacking? lol

- Skip -

K1NG then warned Price that if he does hack his account, he'll report it to Kano.. Price replied word from word "Oh yeah? What're you gonna tell KANO? That Price bluffed about hacking your account? You go ahead.. i'll be right here, laughing at yall.".. From that point i dont remember. I do remember price leaving off saying Mac, leave us alone. If i dont get a message with a white flag (i surrender) in the next day, im hacking your account. THAT is where he messed up. I'm sure he realizes it too. He shouldn't have said that, because now they all think he was lying, and he's gonna do it for real... The next day, he sent me a message, RAGING, telling me that his account got disabled.

Now idk if Kano Admins will read this or not.. But please return my friends account privileges back. I already talked to both of them about controlling what they say... They both agreed. i dont know if you can do that or not, but it would be oh so very nice of you! Also, start cracking down on the people that are REALLY posting weird and mean stuff.. This guy named Whiner The Nut posts stuff like ADD ME, AND ILL LICK YOUR WALNUTS...

Exactly.

Like i said, i just joined today, so if anyone knows how to get this to Kano, please let me know... If you can comment on this. I dont even know if you can. :p And if KANO sees this.. well, you know. lol. I know this probably wont get read alot. I always post long comments and posts like this, but its always on a great topic..

Thank you for taking the time reading this.
    -Drake Tate

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

http://www.kanoapps.com/support
    But if your friends violated the terms of service of the games they play they probably will not get there accounts reinstated. So good luck but that's who i would contact and give them what you know and what your friends have copied.

3. Gamer4Life 2012

Gamer4Life 2012 New Member

Alright...

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If they have been banned from the Chat then they must have posted something that was offensive or inappropriate. The context of the offensive words are still the same even if you use other characters or spelling. If they still feel that they were banned w/o reason then they can send in a message to support so that we can review their situation.

5. thechef

thechef New Member

i see this alot as well i wont put any names up but ill watch someone ask for more mob then a higher level will be like f you i dont add noobs how is that right