Character Profiles???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SteveW, Aug 6, 2010.

1. SteveW

SteveW Member

Okay, so when I started I just picked the chick with the tank top and blood on her boob. I think it was because she had good fight stats......she might have just looked the hottest, like I said my memory on the selection process is a bit fuzzy.

My question is, what benefits are there in each character type? I beat almost everyone at my level in a fight. The few that I lose too all seem to be doctors with def anywhere between 1% and 50% above my attack!

Is there some special reason that the doctor types are good defenders? I note that in almost all cases the people I lose too have very low fight stats. Have they just put most skill points in def and none in def?

In most cases squad levels are similar, although I do lose to some with 10,000+ squad strength.

Anyone shed any light on this?:)

2. xplicit

xplicit New Member

the starting stats are pretty much the only diff between the classes. the only reason y u lose to doctors is cause they started with 2def. anyone that was gonna go heavy D in the first place would have chosen doctors or lawyers.

im a doctor as well and im glad i have high def =)

Fights Won: 7,500
    Fights Lost: 10

3. prettynerdy

prettynerdy Member

Is there ANY difference in how quickly you gain health, energy, or stamina back? My health takes 1:30, energy takes 4:00, and stamina takes 3:00. Is this the same for everyone or do different classes get different wait times?

4. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I believe the regeneration time is the same for all Characters. The difference is each character starts out with different stats and equipment.
    Examples are Below

[​IMG]

5. SteveW

SteveW Member

Cheers for the info guys, very helpful :)

xplicit - With that many fights under your belt I'm surprised you don't have more losses than that just from ambushes and hit list kills from bigger players. That's where the vast majority of my losses come from.

I have 10,216 wins and 724 losses. I'd say 600+ of those losses were ambushes and hitlist attacks :p

6. xplicit

xplicit New Member

u are right from my losses 7 of them were from ambushes. the other 3 was from my 1st day playing didnt know wat to do and lost while atking others. being hitlisted doesnt count towards ure wins nor ure losses tho i wish it did. even when i was lvl 60 people at lvl 150 lost to me due to the amount of defense i put

i even had a friend hitlist me at lvl 60 to see how long i would last. i had the idea where i thought if i kept winning i would keep gaining exp but that plan failed since no exp from hitlist atks lol

Annihilation Streak: 3771

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010