Changing the expiration of Elite Mobsters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by StrictlyBusiness, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm thinking this is a non-starter for a few reasons (such as not possible to code, game balance, etc.)

2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

You know, "ideas" are just thoughts and just opinions on how the game might be better. Putting out an idea doesn't mean there is something "wrong" with the way things are or a complaint. It is funny to me how in just about every thread I read there is always one or two people- usually the same few- who always seem to be a little negative when someone suggests a new idea or possible improvement. If they never change the system of elites, I am fine with that. But any time the game changes that benefit game play or make it easier to do things, I am for it. And for those people who play Facebook LCN, it is much different on Kong. The best example of that is Kong is lucky to get just over 300 players for BA - FB gets well over a thousand. After 9 PM PDT, Kong pretty much is dead. So sometimes finding people online to fill elites takes a little bit longer than on FB. Especially when most of the players who are active you don't mob up with for hunting and for attacking.

So the elites the way they are work- sure, never implied they didn't. Would it be cool in my opinion to make it even better? Sure, why not? It certainly couldn't hurt anything. Anytime I can get "more" I am in line.

3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i think this is a good idea, too, but i think some of us (including me) are tired of peeing in the wind about this, that, and the other thing and ending up with things like raids.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i like this, thinking it shouldn't be too long before it can be moved to ideas, and then to ideas being considered, and then to ideas to be implemented, and then to actual implementation (that is, of course, if it's approved by the powers that be).