Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Robbin,

We do not need to CHEAT we need our daily game and we have found it here. Yes there are 7 million daily players on MW and we do notice you have only 10,000 or so but know your developer and his staff can handle us. Zynga crapped due to payments to FB for expanding the platform costs they canned out of their last social network MySpace for the same cop out.

2. Dawn Allington

Dawn Allington New Member

Here is how I see things .. first I have had nothing but great experience with the long term LCN players , they have been helpful and gracious . There will always be some ( on both sides ) that may not be so nice . But that should not ruin it for all . As far as changing a few things for the new players , I personally removed the protection on day 2 . The only thing I do with high level players is ask questions and help in normal Boss fights . i would think that thousands of mafia players will be joining LCN shortly and for a while things may seem unfair on both sides .. but I think what we ask, or want is for people to understand that we are new , and we have to start over and some things wont be fair.. on both sides. But lets not turn a great game into a pissing match of who is right and who is wrong .. we should all just learn to adapt to the changes . :)

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You are arrogant to think that Kano will bend over and go back on their word to us, we who have played all the years you played your game, please , stop thinking you are gonna get your way.

4. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i wanna know what you're drinking/smoking/popping over in your little world.... 7 million daily spending players ? you seriously believe this, don't you.

5. [SIKU] KillerK

Reefer,

In MW loots lose power over time and controlling levels on loot purchases is a huge rip off it controls building your account to true fighter status. If you do put a price as you progress to earn by cash incentive and leveling a cost on skill, health, defense, and attack then you have success. Loot depletes it is always used for mechanical strength for a tag or clan not for individual fighting power--that is always a choice for the fighter hence purchase of personal attack, defense, skills and health. Not to mention proper leveling of stamina already earned for full amount not 50....Sheesh!

6. [SIKU] KillerK

It froze love...

7. Dawn Allington

Im not sure what I said was arrogant .. i didnt even ask for anything to be changed in the game .

8. [SIKU] KillerK

What is the problem with you. We worked very hard on our accounts why would you even think to threaten new players. If you are on MW and are a fighter I challenge you there on my fighter on equal ground. How dare you rather then welcome people and read what they are saying to better the GAME as a whole and to encourage new change since so many will be migrating here you HATE. Not kewl buddy.

9. Kirsten

I was not calling you arrogant :) I was speaking to someone else,

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Direct quote from one of the head developers>> put that in your pipe and smoke it.

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  11. Dawn Allington

I dont think that we are all cry babies ... but i wont disagree that some Mafia players are finding it hard to adapt to LCN .

Cinnamon Spider and Kirsten like this.
  12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Forget about buying skill points. That is not happening. That killed another Zynga game (POTC) as you had credit card pirates galore. People hundreds or thousands of levels below who were stronger because they could purchase skill points. Stop looking for shortcuts and play the game.

13. Zarbon

Zarbon New Member

I call bullshit but I'd love being proven wrong. Please link a reliable source for your ridiculous claims.

AlterEgoT and killer karaman like this.
  14. Dawn Allington

OH good :) I was worried lol

Cinnamon Spider and AlterEgoT like this.
  15. [SIKU] KillerK

WE did not ask for protection honey they are wanting the changes as was stated READ THE INITIAL post!

16. [SIKU] KillerK

She was attempting to call me arrogant and I think we see how welcomed she is making us from MW feel.

17. [SIKU] KillerK

More threats here by old timers threatening our accounts no you better strong up I hear they ban bully's here and on MW we kick their butts! We will continue fair play here and we thank the developer for changes.

18. Kirsten

I don't care about protection, if ya scared, use it, means nothing to me, but buying skill points does and no one is gonna stand for it

AlterEgoT and killer karaman like this.
  19. [SIKU] KillerK

Lady go read some news stories that confirm and further your developer can tell the story of his lawsuit with Zynga I am a professional nurse, and don't do illegal drugs but whatever is floating your boat is making you one angry individual ignore is on for the rest of your replies.

20. Kirsten

there are no bullies in a fighting game and no they don't ban them , where do you get all your info from , a comic book ??

killer karaman and robbin gordon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.