Changes to the Games, Both Short and Long-Term

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

According to Kano 2million are playing both on fb and KP@
    :cool:

J/S

2. Oszi

Oszi New Member

<---- came here for the drama :D

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Carol St Martin

Carol St Martin New Member

i prefer huggies!! Can I have a hug!!

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  4. AlterEgoT

TRUST me. Our script problem is NOTHING like Zynga's. Do I want Kano to do more? Absolutely, But in comparison to Zynga this is a clean game. They used to take down the servers on MS with them. Broke different components of the game nearly daily and would auto heal and ride the list for days with them.

All that being said. Seriously, if you have to have the computer do your playing for you, honest players have already won. It is just utterly pathetic that you need that win that badly.

5. AlterEgoT

Sooooooo what is within human norms if I might ask?

:p

Kirsten likes this.
  6. AlterEgoT

if you look at the weekly newsletter you will see the bans. ;)

Kano does TRY to keep it clean.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

pass the popcorn?

Kirsten likes this.
  8. AlterEgoT

in a nutshell Mitch, if you haven't kept up. Y'all have just made it worse.

The whole post basically pitted new vs old.

They don't NEED longer protection. And if you give them longer protection you HAVE to balance it with they can't access the parts that get them in trouble. That's only fair.

As for the new folks. Welcome aboard. I have PC/VC/LCN on kp2 that I never play...for me it was just too much of a squad grab. But if you find me on ZS and let me know where you found me, I'll help as I can.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I understand the question, but we can't divulge specifics so people can't reverse engineer what our standards are and work around that. Hope you understand. :)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've been paying attention, but I don't really see it that way. We extended the NPP by a bit, but people still have the opportunity to opt out, which, from what I've been hearing, most plan to do.

Obviously we'll be watching closely to how this pans out and will adjust if necessary.

11. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

Read what I wrote you purchase on MW as you do with other earned structures what is with all this hatred you act like we know nothing we are well experienced WE EARN EVERYTHING

12. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Hm, if there are so many new faces, I might just have to dust off my mobbie. Been a long time since I played LCN.

And for the discussion about buying skill points? Kano repeatedly stated that this would never be an option. There are already multiple ways to become ever stronger, adding such a blatant cash grab to it would be counterproductive at best.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  13. Steve Sargent

Steve Sargent New Member

I for one. do not know how to use the world chat option to address a specific player. could you point me to a document explaining this function? I would rather not spam everyone with something meaningless or possibly annoying to them.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  14. [SIKU] KillerK

To the Developer,

You know we are experienced and you of anyone will know this since Zynga did steal from your game.

The attitudes here suck right now. We are being talked down to while at the same time being criticized for issues you may now address and fix. More power to you but we are plenty experienced. It does not take a rocket scientist to jump from our old game to this game.

With that in mind we don't hit list or do the angry actions which are clearly part of this game but now we will be forced to.

We offer to purchase points to buy skill levels you do not RENEW stamina and I am paying double with what I do EARN as the lady put it to not get them renewed when I level. Your loot is time heavy we all know this from MW but that's what we are offered and further it is rigged so you cannot strengthen mechanical power.

I am not going to bother but I am sure if you are interested our tags will be most happy to meet with you if you really are interested in our business because ultimately Zynga was and they jumped ship from the last browser platform they wore out and are letting go a huge amount of money spent on MW. I would challenge the top players here to go head to head with our top fighters in MW instead of judging us get a grip we are 7 million strong of course we outnumber already and this is the PLACE closest to home and now HOME get over it we are here to stay.

To the nice folks who welcome us thank you but I am sick of getting crapped on by people who think we are new. No we are not new.
    Nor will we really disturb the game but we will GROW IT BIG AND HARD as it comes as it should be and thanks to the developer for the game we all did love MW and are here to see how you really made it.

Peace.

15. [SIKU] KillerK

You would have to understand MW structure to understand it takes more then buying points ok folks enough said.

I need to take my PHD down the road here...

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

regardless there will be no buying of skill points :)

17. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

With the new influx of players, could there not be some new ruling on how much godfather points cost? or maybe lower the price of weapons, vehicles and armor. (Even the Limited Quantity 1s). Being lowered will allow other players, that maybe do not have the same income as others, the chance to purchase and be able to compete more, also would open up the chance for new players who have, spent vast amounts of money which has been taken away by another game, a chance to get there character better and be more competitive and challenging towards the higher(stronger) players. Just saying that recouping more from a majority has to be worth more then just taking from the regular spenders. Plus it is more of a win win as the players that spend more normally would also grasp an opportunity to get stronger for less appealing also.

[SIKU] KillerK likes this.
  18. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

all of the higher level players had to learn the rules the hard way, we got listed, punched and attacked on a daily basis, we learned that if you went after the higher levels they went after you, if we trash talked and trolled we got slapped for it and if we kept doing it, they kept slapping back. I am all for the newbies joining, it keeps the game alive and fun, but how about a few more goodies for us above level 5000 - it takes much longer to level and get the goodies and we still only get 500 energy and 50 stamina when we level :-(

19. [SIKU] KillerK

And why is that. Do you realize that 7 million players of a game that rocked all fighting games of criminal type has a huge amount of power as well as charisma and we have loads of experience...Change is inherent when you triple at least the very least your current playing base.

20. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

exactly. they cant feel any sense of accomplishment doing that. it's just selfishness and lack of confidence in themselves in my opinion.

AlterEgoT and [SIKU] KillerK like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.